The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

H4D/60 new firmware is available.

fotografz

High res screen enabled. Faster zoom response. Sync enabled. + More.

I already shot with it in bright noon sun, and it's much better than before ... zooms quick to check focus.

-Marc

dick

High res screen enabled. Faster zoom response. Sync enabled. + More.

I already shot with it in bright noon sun, and it's much better than before ... zooms quick to check focus.

-Marc
Thanks... Hasselblad text us in UK re updates, but I always hear about them here first!

Hopefully a fully functional 60Mpx camera at last (about two years since I bought the H3D11-50 with the option to upgrade to 60!)

rem

no more question Marc. I was just interested you bought one or not (a side to the S2). Will be great combo!
rem

Professional

I have one, and i will update the firmware soon, just those 2 months lately i am not fine or in mood to shoot again with my camera after i got it from service.