The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Hasselblad H4D-31 raw plugin for CS4?

P

patcone

So, I now have the Hasselblad H4d-31, seems okay, bit of shutter lag, but for a studio camera it's so far so good. They didn't tell me that I'd need to update my Mac OS to 10.6.6 on my shooting Mac and there were a bunch of glitches at first, but they seem to have been resolved.

Nice images so far, but I'm trying to find an Adobe raw plugin for this camera, for CS4, not CS5 (my company is waiting to purchase the site license until this fall). Any thoughts?

Thanks

Nick-T

Re Shutter lag. Check your mirror delay setting, menu/settings/Custom Options/Extra Mirror delay.

Re: CS4 You are losing a fair bit of quality by not processing through Phocus, is there a reason you want to go straight to CS4?

Nick-T