Site Sponsors

Thread: compatibility problem... leaf batteries with capture integration charger...Hahnel

Post Thanks / Like

compatibility problem... leaf batteries with capture integration charger...Hahnel

i've just received my order from capture integration (really fast shipping !).

everything seems perfect, except that i can't find a way for to connect my leaf batteries (aptus 22) to their charger :

Hahnel
    Twin Battery Charger
    RTS-1

"Capture Integration's custom Hahenel Battery Charger kit contains plates to charge both Leaf, Phase One, and Canon 5D Mark 2 (LP-E6) batteries. It provides a readout of current charge level even when not plugged in - allowing you to use it as a battery checker as well as charger. It folds together so that the electronic contacts are protected during transport. The kit also includes a car charger."

did i miss something ?

Workshop Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Re: compatibility problem... leaf batteries with capture integration charger...Hahnel

Plate #9
    push hard, it's a tight fit

Sent en route to camping trip.

- Doug Peterson, Capture Integration

Post Thanks / Like

Re: compatibility problem... leaf batteries with capture integration charger...Hahnel

this man never stop working ;-)

turn off your computer and your iphone, and enjoy the week-end !

Administrator, Instructor Guy Mancuso's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Every once in awhile I pull the plate and reinsert when it acts up.

BTW you can buy a cheap 1 battery at a time backup. Takes forever to charge like 6 hours but lately I have been traveling with 2 of them.
    Photography is all about experimentation and without it you will never learn art.

www.guymancusophotography.com