The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Horsing around with the Horseman

woodyspedden

Bob

My best friend, best man and Godfather of my youngest child, Anthony Martinelli lived since 1967 in Sudbury on Willis Rd and I visited him many times there. Your images bring back wonderful memories of my time with he and his family and are treasured.

Thanks for the evocation of times past.

Hope all is well with you and hope to see you again soon.

Best

Woody

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
Woody,
If you are going to the Lighting workshop, I will see you there.
Next time you are in Sudbury, please feel free to drop in.
-bob

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
Jack,
Thanks, I think I need a longer lens maybe a 45.
I have tripod head envy.
Any geared heads other than the arca cube (which is priced at heart attack levels) that are worthwhile?
-bob

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Well there is either the old Majestic or the Bogen 405 or 410. The 410 is msrginally robust for MF so I would go with the larger 405. But in the end, there is no substitute for the Cube -- and it only hurts once...

Terry

Well there is either the old Majestic or the Bogen 405 or 410. The 410 is msrginally robust for MF so I would go with the larger 405. But in the end, there is no substitute for the Cube -- and it only hurts once...
Bob - think of it in percentage terms. As a percentage of the cost of an M8 horrific, as a percentage of the cost of a P45+ peanuts. :ROTFL:

cmb_

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Bob, I have the Bogen 405 if you would like to try it. I can bring it on the 17th and you can take it on extended loan if you want to try it out for a while.