The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Waiting on the FedEx truck...

KurtKamka

Subscriber Member
I've heard that those that will be delivered later will come with a free 60mp back as a bonus item. LOL

lance_schad

Workshop Member
And not being very patient about it. Needed to vent...

:ROTFL:
Just checked the FedEx tracking and it says you have it , and you are not answering your phone, so I guess you are out shooting!!!:thumbs:

Enjoy!

Guy tracked yours and it is on schedule. Sorry for the mixup.:wtf:

Lance

D

dlew308

I need to intercept FedEx before he reaches Guy's place ^_^

D

dlew308

Does your FedEx guy know how important tomorrow's delivery is?

Terry

Wanna feel worse...yesterday I sent a lens to California express saver for Monday arrival. It was delivered this morning at 11:45.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Actually both my secret camera and the Phase body will be on the same truck . Hopefully they will get along

PeterA

I guess a number of cheapo deluxo slightly used P45+ kits will be hitting the for sale forum over the next few months. I note that Hasselblad is offering an upgrade path to the larger chipped models delivered next year IF the purchase of a back is made between now and end September - bad luck for those 'silly enough to buy one 2 months ago.

and the same old story continues...makes me laugh and wince at the same time. Looking forward to your thoughts and views Jack.