Site Sponsors
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I've joined the club!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Re: I've joined the club!

Who needs to stay "grounded"? When the next round of 100mpix digital back upgrades is announced in a couple of years, maybe Sinar or Phase will throw in a free jet pack for the price that they're likely to cost.

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/sto...10-663,00.html

http://www.martinjetpack.com/

Kurt

Post Thanks / Like

As a former Duacti nut, always lusted after MVs. As for Harley buying MV - I can just imagine the indignation (furor?) taking place in the various Italian bike cafes/forums.

The HP2 Sport looks nice. Loved my GS1150 and 1100 Sport, but never really trusted the new fly-by-wire (can't recall name) digital bus system of the new breed of Boxers. Never felt that electronic complexity and 'adventure bike' (or sport version thereof) should be uttered in the same sentence.

Gary - looking fwd with envy to your initial thoughts on the CWDII

Workshop Member
    Post Thanks / Like

After three Harley's and three BMW's I have ended up with (for now) the bikes that were the most eye catching when I was in High School, Triumph. 2005 Thruxton and a 77 Bonneville that I just rebuilt. Ben

Post Thanks / Like

Ben - nice, very nice. REALLY like the look of the Thruxton (always been partial to cafe racers). Wife and I now ride modified KTM 640 Adventures and 2-stroke KTM 300-XCWs after years of (too many) Ducatis, BMWs and KTMs (640s and 950s).