The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Capture One 6.2 Released!

G

Googaliser

:mad: I'm also frustrated that my customizations and my sessions have disappeared. They should be able to upgrade with making the user have to start from scratch and redo everything. Yes, I can manually find my sessions, but why have to waste all that time? At least P1 can warn us before it does that.

Does anyone know a way to get all that back without starting over?
(Windows 7 64-bit until the new MacPro comes out).

Paul
I'm new to C1 and panicked when I read this. Having just done the upgrade to 6.2, all I did was find my original "Capture One Session" file and everything is back to how it was. Just as easy as pointing LR towards a catalogue. I can't comment on settings though or complex set-ups, although all my history is there
M

G

Garcia

What about color management?

Custom ICC profiles don't work as they used to. Profiles folder within application has now disappeared and you can't set one of the profiles in /Library/Colorsync from ' Other ' in ' ICC Profile 'dialog box.

woodyspedden

I just installed 6.2 and had many weird problems, none of which I had seen before and I have been using Capture One Pro since version 3.0.

So I went to the Capture Integration site, uninstalled Capture One according to their instructions, and reloaded V 6.2. Everything is perfect so Doug Peterson is correct when he says the way to upgrade is by doing a clean install.

Thanks doug.........love the new version

Woody

archivue

"Capture Integration - Medium Format Digital Back Sales & Rental and Other Professional Photographic Equipment
Not Recommending C1 6.2"

again...

;-(

so, i will stick with leaf Capture for now...

Last edited: