Site Sponsors

Thread: What do you think about the Cambo X2 Pro camera?

Post Thanks / Like

What do you think about the Cambo X2 Pro camera?

What do you think about the Cambo X2 Pro camera? Is it good? Have you ever used it?
    I would like to use it with my existing Canon 5D and Phase One AFD with a (future) digital back. Do you think it is a good idea? I am not concerned about the 5D but worried that this system is not really designed for MF cameras like the Mamiya AFD 645/Phase One 645.
    I would like to use it for product and some architectural photography…What do you think?
    Thanks a lot!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Re: What do you think about the Cambo X2 Pro camera?

Hi,

It seems you are so looking for about shooting products and architecture so you need that kind of movements.

I am also looking for the right tools i can have to do products i studio and architecture, and the worst i found is that i have to have loads of money to get the right tool, i may use my Canon DSLRs for products but i was looking to use MF for that, i can buy a T/S lens and do lots of products shots, but i was thinking to use MF, and the only thing i ended up is to have something to give me the movements, one options for my Hasselblad is to buy that HTS adapter, another option to find a lens that do TS, last option is to use tech camera maybe, but if i will buy a tech camera then i am worry that i have to do some tricks to use my H4 on it, otherwise i have to buy another digital back, i may not have more budget to get a tech camera so how can i get a DB which is 80% of the expensive, so i am trying here and there on many websites to find cheaper ways to have movements with MF, i really like the idea of using HTS, but it is not that great reviews i heard due to optical lose using it for aperture and focal length, and i have 120 Macro lens which is not compatible with it, so it is like i have automatically buy another lens if i get HTS.
    Tareq

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Re: What do you think about the Cambo X2 Pro camera?

I wish if Shen Hao had made an adapter where i can use my MF on their LF camera, i bought an adapter that i can use my Canon DSLR [only small bodies] on it and it turned my 150mm Rodenstock lens to a dedicated macro lens, the result where incredible sharp and amazing, but too bad i have my 5D internal mirror slipped off [for second time and i am not willing to fix it again], and my old small bodies i don't want to use, i may try with my family 500D as it has a live view, i need a live view in this case for must, and too bad that this adapter don't allow me to use 1-series cameras i have on it due to a knob on the corner of this adapter which preventing to mount any bigger body even 5D with grip.
    Tareq