The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Custom setups for Digital Backs

Vincent Goetz

Subscriber Member
Does anybody have some great formulas for custom setups. I am thinking that I want one for portraits, one for landscapes, and one for.....?

Vincent Goetz

Subscriber Member
My Nikons allow for multiple set-ups. While playing with my p40+ back I discovered that an option in configuration is Camera Mode. I am wondering if that is a setting that allows for similar setups...

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Ok - now I understand. I leverage the custom setting banks on my 645DF & AFD II to set different custom functions for landscape shooting & normal mode. However they're pretty limited compared to the flexibility of the Nikon shooting & custom config banks which cover almost every potential configuration item. It's also nice to be able to name them too.

dick

Does anybody have some great formulas for custom setups. I am thinking that I want one for portraits, one for landscapes, and one for.....?
Custom setup for landscape, architecture or whatever involves equipment selection- see "Ultimate Landscape Kit"... and it is not all done in software!