The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Are any IQ180s arriving?

Wayne Fox

Workshop Member
Well, good news. My back is currently in customs, may even arrive at my dealer tomorrow and get shipped out in time for my trip. So sounds like they are about to 1/25 in order fulfillment which might be towards then end of the initial rush of orders.

rupho

I had to return my 180 and received the demo model from my dealer until they ship a new one apparently within the next 3 days. On my model the is image was only recorded half way.
I know for a fact that another fellow shooter had a similar problem and returned his which in the bigger picture might add to the delay in delivery if more folks have had problem with their units.

hcubell

Have any 180s in non Mamiya mounts been delivered? I wonder if Phase is filling all of the Mamiya mount orders first.

ddanois

I had to return my 180 and received the demo model from my dealer until they ship a new one apparently within the next 3 days. On my model the is image was only recorded half way.
I know for a fact that another fellow shooter had a similar problem and returned his which in the bigger picture might add to the delay in delivery if more folks have had problem with their units.
Same here! I received my 180 last week and all was well but within about 20 shots, the sensor failed and only half of the image would be recorded. No word yet on when a new unit will arrive.

Terry

Have any 180s in non Mamiya mounts been delivered? I wonder if Phase is filling all of the Mamiya mount orders first.
I've heard that yes, some non Mamiya mountes were delivered and that was some of the cause of dealers not being to strictly go by order date.

kdphotography

On the backpacks . Each dealer was asked by Phase for ten names of there customers. So each dealer submitted there customers names for the backpacks.

Oh, this is not good. This means that if you received a Phase One backpack (very nice by the way), it signifies:

1. You have spent way too much money on medium format digital gear, and Phase One thanks you with these limited premiums;

2. You have achieved the mark of the "Scarlet Letter" (albeit in Phase One colors) of the revered GetDPI Enabler status.

:) ken

p.s. And, no---I did not receive multiple Phase backpacks from different dealers. :angel:

p.p.s. IQ180 still feels "new in the hand" but is intuitively easy to navigate especially for those coming from P series MFDBs. Headed to Monument Valley and the Slots to meet Don Libby next week and put the IQ180 to work! Yeah, you can come join us---we're easy to find: we'll both be wearing our Phase backpacks...

Don Libby

Oh, this is not good. This means that if you received a Phase One backpack (very nice by the way), it signifies:

1. You have spent way too much money on medium format digital gear, and Phase One thanks you with these limited premiums;

2. You have achieved the mark of the "Scarlet Letter" (albeit in Phase One colors) of the revered GetDPI Enabler status.

:) ken

p.s. And, no---I did not receive multiple Phase backpacks from different dealers. :angel:

p.p.s. IQ180 still feels "new in the hand" but is intuitively easy to navigate especially for those coming from P series MFDBs. Headed to Monument Valley and the Slots to meet Don Libby next week and put the IQ180 to work! Yeah, you can come join us---we're easy to find: we'll both be wearing our Phase backpacks...

You just had to spill the beans ... :angel: