The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Mamiya 150 mm 2.8 D lens

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
My nephew at 2.8. We all went swimming in Sedona in there creek. Came up for the day. On laptop without a mouse , not sure how anybody can do this. I need a mouse.:ROTFL:

dougpeterson

Workshop Member
I must be a nerd. When I look at "waiting" I see a broken love affair between the man and the retail box of electronics (I think) in the upper left.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Is it just me, or does this lens appear to have a superior rendering at the closer, under 5 meter focus distances and not so much at the longer distances?

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Well 2.8 in closer Jack seems to be better than at infinity . This thing screams up close at 2.8

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
Is it just me, or does this lens appear to have a superior rendering at the closer, under 5 meter focus distances and not so much at the longer distances?
Actually, one of the best things about this lens is the narrow dof up close at 2.8 which effect goes away at longer distances.
-bob