The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Lunch with Guy

Had a nice get-together with Guy today for lunch down at the Arizona Center near my place in Phoenix. I hadn't met Guy yet, although I have mostly been an avid reader, like so many, at his and Jack's forum here at GetDPI.

Lot of good info as usual here. We had a lot of great topics to cover at lunch and common scenarios to laugh at based on our similar commercial work in aviation, architecture, portraits, and the landscape worlds we share.

I just wanted to confirm to those that have not yet met Guy that he is a very friendly and helpful shooter who likes what he does and how he goes about it.

I will be working with him, Jack, and Rodney Lough at the Capture Integration masters series in New England this fall. It has been a very busy year shooting and I look forward to teaming up there for some great experiences.

I'll be headed out East next week (again) but will be back near Guy soon, and we will try to have a shoot with the different 60mb backs that we each run with and share some inspiring looks at our world. Thanks for lunch Guy. See you soon.

Robb Williamson
www.williamsonimages.com

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Robb it was great to meet you and really looking forward to working with you on the New England Workshop. Folks you should not miss this one. Robb is a terrific guy and talent to match. Until next time Robb really enjoyed the laughs we had . Made my day. Guy

Joe

Looking forward to meeting all of you in Vermont. I hope to bring along the Arca RL3d and add to what I learn at the Chicago PODAS next week. Maybe we will have a little more insight on the wide angle stitching issues by then.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
We can help you with that no problem Joe -- look forward to meeting you in New Hampshire!

archivue

ok, i'm just a french reader, but...

"really looking forward to working with you on the New England Workshop"

is "working" the good word for it ? ;-)

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Just so you know, Guy is both an accomplished photographer and an accomplished slave driver.
Love those titles and good at both. :ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL:

Have to say there is quite a list of very nice people attending so far. Folks you need to sign up.

etrigan63

I had the pleasure of meeting Guy & Jack (and Bob) at a Ft. Lauderdale workshop a couple of years ago. Great fun to hang with and you learn via osmosis due to the incredible amount of knowledge and skill packed into those gentlemen.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Guy is a frigging slave driver out in the field. I am always fighting him to let folks take breaks -- he's actually made grown men cry from the pressure!

:ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL: