The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

IQ180 and DNG

Wayne Fox

Workshop Member
Was hoping to create a profile for Lightroom so my IQ180 images didn't look so bland in my catalog. Seems CaptureOne can't export them to DNG yet ... just trying to confirm that. Nothing happens if I try to process them with DNG as output, yet my p65 files process out fine as DNG.

P

Porpoise

No idea if it is related, but I tried to proces IQ files to Tiff and nothing happened. I deactivated C1 Pro and reactivated as C1 DB and processing was fine. Haven't had time to check this out.

Wayne Fox

Workshop Member
I'm getting tiff and jpeg files fine, and DNG for other backs. Guessing the code for DNG for the IQ180 isn't in there.

yaya

Wayne the DNG export module in C1 comes from Adobe and it is due an update at some stage. It doesn't support all the cameras/ backs (yet) and that includes the IQ180

yair

Wayne Fox

Workshop Member
Wayne the DNG export module in C1 comes from Adobe and it is due an update at some stage. It doesn't support all the cameras/ backs (yet) and that includes the IQ180

yair
thx.

I found ACR will export a DNG from an IQ180, but the DNG profile maker software chokes on it and crashes. No biggie, doesn't affect my workflow much, the images just look pretty weak in my LR catalog.