The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sinar arTec has finally landed

kuau

Workshop Member
Well, after waiting an extra month to have my arTec modified at Sinar to accept my Leaf Aptus II 7 AFI back it finally showed up at my door today.
Very happy indeed.

Steven

kuau

Workshop Member
thanks everyone.
I'm leaving park city, Ut, and moving to telluride, co next month. Should have some really nice shooting opportunities.

jack, I think you and guy should put together a tech view camera only workshop in the near future, leave the mamiya / phase, hassy, contax, rollei at home. Go back to the basics.
just an idea :)

Don Libby

thanks everyone.
I'm leaving park city, Ut, and moving to telluride, co next month. Should have some really nice shooting opportunities.

jack, I think you and guy should put together a tech view camera only workshop in the near future, leave the mamiya / phase, hassy, contax, rollei at home. Go back to the basics.
:thumbs:

Old school!

Paratom

Congrats! Makes me doubt again if I shall not keep mine and get a back again (which I had sold with my Hy6 when getting into the S2 system).
Looking forward to see images from you and your experience how you like it.
Tom

PeterA

Conrgatulations looks like there will be a few of us using this rig - we can swap notes and thats good news!

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
If we could get enough folks to commit to come on a dedicated tech workshop, we'd gladly do it :)

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
That's 1 -- we need minimum 5 more! How does a Canadian Rockies in the Spring sound?

Seriously though, it really does not matter who brings what camera on our workshops. If we did a tech workshop, it would be tech cam use focused, and would not have to be exclusive. However, the non-tech shooters would need to understand up front that folks move a little slower with tech cams...

woodyspedden

thanks everyone.

Hi Steve

Wish you had moved a few weeks ago. I just returned from a six day trip to Ouray, Telluride, Silverton, Durango and Aspen. Wonderful area to live and truly the most beautiful scenery in Colorado.

Stay in touch. Maybe we can get together now that we live so much closer together. (About seven hours drive from Fort Collins to Ouray or Telluride.

Best

Woody

cmb_

Subscriber & Workshop Member
However, the non-tech shooters would need to understand up front that folks move a little slower with tech cams...
Yeah, I'd like to see if that holds true with Guy - I'm willing to bet dinner he is still first one back shooting a tech cam vs anything AND he will have 'The Shot', perfectly focused, composed, and exposed! Any takers?

jlm

Workshop Member
"if we could get enough folks to commit to come on a dedicated tech workshop, we'd gladly do it "

i have an interest

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Hey, way cool! We are up to 3 for a dedicated Tech Cam workshop -- start thinking Canadian Rockies next Spring, later spring like early June-ish.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Folks, this is great -- 1 more and we're solid, and that should be easy given we're at 5 and it hasn't even been 24 hours!