The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Arca cube safety stop not working

roweraay

Currently, I have no information that the cube is being discontinued.
It has a higher weight capacity and therefore can serve a different user who requires that
or wishes full gear with no clutches. Also the movements are right or left handed on a cube for vertical and horizontal adjustment.
Later this month i will verify, but as i said, no plans to discontinue the C1 cube(With no case). B&H does not carry the entire Arca-Swiss line anyway.
Rod
Thanks....I checked today within B&H, and it indicates as "in stock" like any of their other items. So it was probably a website glitch yesterday. Yesterday, it indicated "no longer available" and had a re-direct within it stating "Check similar items" and when clicking on it, it would re-direct to the version with the leather case.