The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Two Spots Left for Oct 5-8 NE Workshop

dougpeterson

Workshop Member
http://www.captureintegration.com/2011/06/30/nelandscape/

Just a PSA that as of this afternoon we only have two spots left for our Master's Series New England Fall Color Workshop.

October 5-8, 2011 in New England at the Peak Week for Fall Color.

Instructors include:
- Guy Mancuso (GetDPI)
- Jack Flesher (GetDPI)
- Robb Williamson (Famed Photographer)
- Rodney Lough (Famed Photographer)

A large supporting faculty will be on hand as well:
- Dave Gallagher (Capture Integration)
- Doug Peterson (Capture Integration)
- Steve Hendrix (Capture Integration)
- Rod Klukas (Arca Swiss)
- Claus Pederson (Phase One)
- Eric Fulmer (Phase One)
- Brett Wells (MAC Group / Mamiya)
- Bill Croskey (MAC Group / Mamiya)
- Ziv Argov (Leaf Imaging)
- Will Godfrey (Capture Integration)
- Rene Rook (Cambo) [currently ill]

It's a great workshop, based out of a beautiful hotel, at the best time of year at the best location in the US for fall color, with the best instructors you could ask for, and an unbelievable selection of equipment available to use/test (along with matched open-box offers for much of said equipment at the end of the workshop). It also includes landscape-photography specific classroom instruction including Tech Camera Techniques and Capture One Pro. Can you tell I'm excited? I really am.

More information in the downloadable PDF. If you have any questions you can email us at [email protected], call me on my cell (including after hours) or post the question here.

Doug Peterson (e-mail Me)

Head of Technical Services, Capture Integration
Phase One Partner of the Year
Leaf, Leica, Cambo, Arca Swiss, Canon, Apple, Profoto, Broncolor, Eizo & More

National: 877.217.9870 *| *Cell: 740.707.2183
Newsletter | RSS Feed
Buy Capture One 6 at 10% off

Masters Series Workshop:
New England Landscape - Fall Color (Oct 5-8)

Last edited:

dougpeterson

Workshop Member
Also an update on the gear we've confirmed for the workshop.

Almost all of this gear will be brought in new condition and will be available for purchase at open-box prices at the conclusion of the workshop. This is a great opportunity for those of you who want to test different copies of lenses against each other, or who are thinking about upgrading/purchasing a back but aren't sure which one.

Phase One Digital Backs
IQ180 (multiple; M and V mounts)
IQ160 (multiple; M mounts, and Contax mounts)
P65+ (multiple; H, V, and M mounts)
P45+ (M mount)

Mamiya/Leaf Digital Backs
DM56 (M mount)
RZ33 (M mount, with RZ Pro IID body)
DM28 (M mount)

Medium Format Bodies/Lenses
Phase One DF (multiple)
- Phase One V-Grip Air
- Phase One 28mm D
- Phase One 35mm D
- Phase One 45mm D
- Schneider 55mm LS
- Schneider 80mm LS
- Phase One 80mm D
- Schneider 110mm LS
- Phase One 150mm D
- Mamiya 210mm ULD
- Mamiya 300mm
Mamiya RZ Pro IID
- Lens selection still TBD
Contax 645

Large Format Bodies/Lenses
Arca Swiss RM3Di
Arca Swiss RL3D
Arca Swiss RM2D
Arca Swiss Monolith with R-Lens Adapter
- Rodenstock 23mm HR
- Rodenstock 40mm HR
- Schneider 43mm XL
- Rodenstock 55mm
- Rodenstock 70mm HR
- Schneider 72mm XL
- Schneider 120mm
Cambo Wide RS
Cambo Wide RS - Anniversary Addition
- Schneider 24mm XL
- Schneider 35mm XL
- Rodenstock 32mm HR
- Schneider 43mm XL Tilt-Swing
- Rodenstock 55mm HR
Sinar Artec

Tripods/Heads
Arca Swiss Cubes (multiple)
Induro AT313 and AT413 Tripods
Induro PHQ3 and PHQ1 Heads

35mm Digital dSLRs
Canon 5D Mark 2
- Lens Selection TBD
- Canon Intervelometer

Computer Equipment
8-Core Mac Pro w/ Capture One Pro
Eizo 30" Monitor

Items Still Awaiting Confirmation
Infrared Digital Back (very likely)
Leica S2 w/ lenses (likely)
Mamiya DM80 (likely)
An AFi back/body/lenses (likely)
Schneider 150mm LS (likely)
Schneider 240mm LS (unlikely)
Leica M9 with lenses (likely)
Additional lenses for the Arca and Cambo (likely)

Doug Peterson (e-mail Me)

Head of Technical Services, Capture Integration
Phase One Partner of the Year
Leaf, Leica, Cambo, Arca Swiss, Canon, Apple, Profoto, Broncolor, Eizo & More

National: 877.217.9870 *| *Cell: 740.707.2183
Newsletter | RSS Feed
Buy Capture One 6 at 10% off

Masters Series Workshop:
New England Landscape - Fall Color (Oct 5-8)

stephengilbert

Guy Mancuso, Nancy at home, open box prices?

This bodes ill. It's worth attending just to see Guy in his natural (shopper) habitat.

Last edited:

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
I am really looking forward to this one folks! We are sure to have a ton of fun, eat well (probably too well) and get a bunch of great images!

stephengilbert

"But then again, there's all those lenses..."

I imagine Guy will be bringing an extra, empty, bag. You know, in case he buys some souvenirs.

Last edited:

scatesmd

Workshop Member
Hi All,

I'm really looking forward to this. I've never been to this part of the country at all, much less this time of year, and I've been bugging Jack and Guy to have a workshop here for awhile.

It will be great to see friends again and the list of new (to me!) instructors is awesome. I owe Doug a few drinks for all of his help over the last year, so time for me to pay up. The class schedule looks like a Master's Class in landscape photography.

I didn't know I had a chance to get some gear while there, so time to test out a tech camera and the LS lenses. I live in fear of what I could find...

Thanks to all at Capture Integration for setting this up and will see everyone soon,

steve

kdphotography

...and no one to tell him to step back from the ledge. :D

Seriously, this is the workshop/vacation to go to this year. If I didn't have my kids to take care of, I'd definitely be joining you in New England.
Great instructors, great gear and support from CI. :thumbs:

ken

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Almost all of this gear will be brought in new condition and will be available for purchase at open-box prices at the conclusion of the workshop.
Oh good god ... I'm looking forward to the trip but now I have to contend with cruel and unusual punishment caused by the temptation of 'deals' on all that LS glass? :eek:

Since I'll be there with an Alpa does that also mean I'll be relegated to the un-cool table? :D

I didn't know I had a chance to get some gear while there, so time to test out a tech camera and the LS lenses. I live in fear of what I could find...

Thanks to all at Capture Integration for setting this up and will see everyone soon,

steve
Steve, I recall you saying last time that one of your GetDPI workshops ended up costing you a fortune at home. I fear for your wallet this time around too with these temptations!

cmb_

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Oh good god ... I'm looking forward to the trip but now I have to contend with cruel and unusual punishment caused by the temptation of 'deals' on all that LS glass? :eek:
Graham - you only have to worry about the LS glass that Guy and Jack do not already own because I have a hunch that some glass will already be "spoken for" by the time you get to see it! Unless Jack has taken up the habit of getting "back-up" copies like he used to, then nothing is safe!!! :eek:

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Hope they warned the Cambo rep that she needs to bring the works. Heck I already said I was getting a travel tripod. They sell Induros which are really nice tripods and they are on sale now.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
I dib the Arca mount 23! :ROTFL:

And maybe the M2 as well!!! :ROTFL::ROTFL:

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
I still have both kidneys, but understand I can live a normal life with just one of them...

:D