The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Technical Camera Images

Bryan Stephens

Workshop Member
Thank you Manouch and Graham.

Graham, it took me over an hour to clean the camera with my brush, blower and cloth. It took me another hour to wash all the sand out of my hair.

Bryan Stephens

Workshop Member
I tried to bring them up a bit, but it is just all sunlight coming into an extremely dark area. I will try to bring out the floor a bit more, without making it look ridiculous.

Swissblad

Lovely image Ed.
Makes my day to see some great Tech Cam images with my morning coffee.
Thanks for sharing.
Sinuhe ;)

Bryan Stephens

Workshop Member
Ben

I tried to play around with the highlights and there is not much detail in there, and even when I am able to bring what is there out, it is too obvious of a correction to even try to keep in the final image.

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
I had a kitchen shoot last weekend I thought I would show what the Rodenstock 28mm HR Digeron-S can do with an IQ180 on an Arca Rm3di

-bob

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
I thought this was a picture of a kitchen you had to "update" because of some camera purchases, like Guy did. ;)
No LOL
I do have the 28mm up for sale though.
The shot was part of a commercial shoot and the only part I had in the kitchen was shooting it.
-bob

etrump

Great as usual Ed! Did you by any chance see the tornado/waterspout there yesterday???
I've been back about ten days so no. I was walking to San Marco Square about 4am when the earthquake hit. It was spooky being in those narrow passageways with 800-1000 year old buildings about 5 stories tall shaking like crazy.

jlm

Workshop Member
antique, decommissioned fireboat, about to be auctioned off... (tilt and swing, even some rise, Rodi70, Iq160)

PeterL

Graham Welland was kind enough to suggest some great places for photo opportunities in the Portland/Vancouver area. This from the Columbia River Gorge this week.

Alpa TC | IQ140 | SK 24XL (with CF) | f11 | 1.5s | ISO 50

Cheers, -Peter

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Very nice. I hope you share some more images. It was a shame that we couldn't meet up as I'd loved to have shown you some of the local shooting locations - as you've seen it's quite scenic here isn't it?

The TC & IQ140 & 24XL is just about the perfect Alpa WA travel outfit! I had that with my P40+ and really enjoyed it. It's almost a P&S! :ROTFL:

Btw, I'm off to Quebec City this week - anyone got any shooting recommendations?

PeterL

Thanks Graham, - yes I agree the IQ140, TC and 24XL is a very nice combination - none of the problems you see with the larger sensors. But the CF is needed.

Thanks again for the suggestions, I'll post some more pictures when I get them worked up.

Cheers, -Peter

kdphotography

Just got back from a whirlwind drive up to Oregon and back down the coast to CA. Did over 1700 miles in five days. I limited myself to one lens, the Rodenstock 40 on the Cambo. Got soaked photographing this one at Lower Proxy Falls...

Don Libby

Just got back from a whirlwind drive up to Oregon and back down the coast to CA. Did over 1700 miles in five days. I limited myself to one lens, the Rodenstock 40 on the Cambo. Got soaked photographing this one at Lower Proxy Falls...
Congratulations on the new camera. What type of movements did you use for this?

Don