The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Technical Camera Images

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
But you likely had the CF mounted which is effectively a 2-1/2-stop cut on the 23, right?
No CF filter on this so I must have had the ND on. I had to hang it off the rim since the step up ring caused vignetting. Dangling in the wind which I had to do on previous shots.

There where no CF on this workshop for any lenses except my own personal 35mm

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
John,

This is my favorite. The color bands on the ship's hull, the frayed rope matching one of the color bands, the obvious ship's hull without the entire hull. It just works for me. Nice! :thumbs:
+1 John! Excellent.

Thierry

Jürgen,

Nice shot. I would however process it a little more dense. Try may be with darkened shadows and mid-tones, it would IMO get a more dramatic feel (if that's what u want), with the high-lights in the sky also not being to bright.

Just my opinion and in no way a negative critic.

Thierry

ALPA STC + HR-DIGARON-W90mm + CFV-50 . No LCC required as there is no visible color cast .

jotloob

Subscriber Member
Thierry

You must have seen my print .:)

My jpgs never are the same as my prints . What is the rules to achieve that ?

danlindberg

I am still waiting for nice fall colours, non to be found yet....in the meantime I do some graphical black & white.

Alpa SWA • SK 72 L • 1/60 • f8 • 8mm fall

danlindberg

This photograph is less than 30 minutes old :)

Alpa SWA • SK 35 XL • 6 seconds (6,6 stop ND) • f16 • iso 50 • no shift

Thierry

Simply breathtaking.

Am usually not a fanatic of square format, but here it works wonderfully.

Love it.

Thierry

This photograph is less than 30 minutes old :)

Alpa SWA • SK 35 XL • 6 seconds (6,6 stop ND) • f16 • iso 50 • no shift

Last edited:

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Dan,

+4 or whatever ---- great use of the square and B&W to create a great image!

cs750

Sedona Apenglow (23 mm)
There have been some great images posted since leaving on my trip, but little time to comment on each of them. Guy, Dan, and Woody...keep those images coming. Jack, have you put in an order of the 23 mm yet? It has been in the 90s in Sedona, and I am ready for some cooler weather. Washing clothes tonight and heading to the South Rim tomorrow. Charles