The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Technical Camera Images

kuau

Workshop Member
One from yesterday on top of Telluride Chair 9
3 stich pano, Sinar arTec, Leaf Aptus II 7 AFI,70mm, 15mm shift

Steven

kuau

Workshop Member
one more from Telluride looking at Mt Wilson
3 stich pano, Sinar arTec, Leaf Aptus II 7 AFI,70mm, 15mm shift

Steven

jlm

Workshop Member
posted this in the MF images as well, 15mm down shift, four shot stitch, portrait mode, cylindrical merge PS 5, LCC, Rodie 70, cambo/IQ160

very sharp lens, recently shimmed to focus at inf where it was set for this shot at f8

compared to the other, a slight color tweak, a bit of sharpening (am printing it) and dust removal

Last edited:

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
John you and I are going to have to swap a few lenses around to play with in next week. LOL

BTW folks this thread and MF thread should be pretty busy with images in two weeks. Can't wait to see what we all come home with. I'm leaving my DF home and going ALL in on tech cam myself. I'll have my Sony as some sort of backup which will probably never get used. :)

dchew

Hehehe. And later this week I'm meeting Mr. Duffin in his home turf, Calgary. I better have something to post!

Dave

"Well finally got a chance to get out and shoot my SK 60 TS"

Please forgive my ignorance but does the "SK" refer to Schneider or what?
thanks,
Robert

BTW, ya'll are making a convert out of me big time with these amazing images!

jlm

Workshop Member
worked this image a hugh amount. was after the greenish stormy light,wanted the middle foreground to retain the light, etc. assembled from 3 panos, but had to crop vertically to keep the best parts of each. for example, i fi let the rh stacks assemble from two overlapping shots, i got an Escher-like balcony rail since the stack in one pano was closer to the outer edge of the image circle and distorted a bit. you can see this in the first posting. light was changing through the panos as the clouds moved so i had to crop out the parts i did not want to merge, just barely got the merge to overlap enough to work

dchew

David Duffin is an awesome host!

Castle Mountain, 3-image horizontal stitch. SK150, Alpa STC, IQ180. I shifted 18mm each way and then cropped off the edges outside the image circle. I gotta work on it some more, but wanted to post something and say, "Thanks David for hauling me around the last two days!"

Ciao,

Dave

Castle Mountain, 3-image horizontal stitch. SK150, Alpa STC, IQ180. I shifted 18mm each way and then cropped off the edges outside the image circle. I gotta work on it some more, but wanted to post something and say, "Thanks David for hauling me around the last two days!"

Ciao,

Dave

Thanks, Dave! You're undoubtedly the very best. And that pano is incredible!

M

Mike Worley

Out of my element here. Didn't realize that these units could shift. THAT must be a challenge with frozen fingers.

Mike

rga

This image was taken 2 weekends ago between storms rolling in off the Pacific. Alpa Max, Schneider Apo-Digitar 5.6/150 N *SB* and P45+. Taken at f/11 and 1/2sec.

kuau

Workshop Member
Thanks Tom,
Yeah I am really liking my arTec system. For sure sticking with it.

Steven