The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Technical Camera Images

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Dan:

:eek::eek: WOW! Love that image. Just curious, what lakeshore is that?

:thumbs:

danlindberg

Thank you Jack :)

It was shot earlier today in the very south of Sweden, a little nice lake that is called Vomb. It is actually a military exersice area and photography is forbidden, but I could not resist the very nice light. :eek:

kuau

Workshop Member
WOW to everyone, It's game on in the Technical Camera image group.
Unfortunately up here in Telluride this time of year, things are melting and getting muddy,
Excellent work everyone.
TMH welcome to the group, some excellent stuff btw.

Steven

Woody Campbell

Workshop Member
One of the big advantages of the IQ180 is that the large pixel count let you make fairly aggressive perspective adjustments in post without turning the stretched portions of the image into mush. Here's the 180 + Alpa TC + HR 32mm handheld:

Same image without the benefit of post:

Last edited:
M

milt

Shot with my Alpa TC, Rodenstock 100HR, P45, 12 second exposure.
I love this lens and the images it helps me create!
Milt

dchew

Nice Milt! I was beginning to think I was the only one around who has the 100HR. :)

I used to live in the Bay Area, and have a few old slides from that view. Was that during the holidays? I seem to remember the buildings would be lit up like that to look like boxes of presents. Or do they do that all the time now?

Ciao,
Dave

M

milt

Nice Milt! I was beginning to think I was the only one around who has the 100HR. :)

I used to live in the Bay Area, and have a few old slides from that view. Was that during the holidays? I seem to remember the buildings would be lit up like that to look like boxes of presents. Or do they do that all the time now?

Ciao,
Dave
Yes it was Dave. Right after thanksgiving after a rainstorm. The 100mm HR really is a sharp, crisp lens. No movements allowed but nice resolution. I'm considering selling my SK lenses and moving solely to Rodenstock.
Milt