The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Technical Camera Images

darr

I agree - Darr's schoolhouse has a beautiful painterly dreamscape look about it. Very nice! :thumbs:
Yeah - what you said...
Agree too. Lovely.
Darr , I can only agree to Grahams comment .
A beautiful "painting" . :thumbs:
Thank you everybody!
I stacked a few filters to achieve the look. I wanted to show what I felt when I was standing there in the middle of nowhere sharing space with the little abandoned school house. It almost felt haunted with the door opened. :talk028:

Last edited:

Terry

John - scroll down the screen copy the top url of the two....then in the post use the little yellow landscape picture.

jlm

Workshop Member
43, 15mm shift, two frame pano (this is Duggal'a new space, near ready) see the empire state bldg? he, he

PeterL

Nice shot Pramote, have you tried to lower the color temperature a bit? It's too cyan in the sky for my taste, maybe 2500K or so.

Cheers, -Peter

malmac

Old School House, Madison County Florida
Alpa Max | SK 47xl | F/11 | P45

This image immediately caught my attention - loved the quiet mood.

I just want to see some small children, transparently running in the playground that has long been abandoned.

Mal