The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Technical Camera Images

danlindberg

Confess, Dan, you put that gum there.... :D

--Matt
Damn...caught! you can see it happening no, me setting up the camera carefully to get everything in absolute perfect balance and just before pressing the shutter I look up and think. Hmmmm, boring...something is missing...the gum. Jump the seats, take out the gum from my mouth, nail it with my right thumb right into that specific seat and jump back. A quick nod in confirmation and then press the shutter just to mumble to myself looking at the review screen....Yea, got it...:eek:

Shashin

Damn...caught! you can see it happening no, me setting up the camera carefully to get everything in absolute perfect balance and just before pressing the shutter I look up and think. Hmmmm, boring...something is missing...the gum. Jump the seats, take out the gum from my mouth, nail it with my right thumb right into that specific seat and jump back. A quick nod in confirmation and then press the shutter just to mumble to myself looking at the review screen....Yea, got it...:eek:
And then taking the gum off the seat and putting it back in your mouth to try another setup somewhere else in the stadium...

Seen it all before.

tmh

Some lovely work on these pages - I thoroughly enjoy reading through and getting some inspiration - please keep up the good work!

Here's a few random ones of mine from the last few months

Best wishes

TMH

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Dark Tower - Light Tower
Time Warner Center, NYC
Cambo/SK 35XL/IQ140

--Matt
(I was shifted up and to the right, so even with an LCC, the upper right corner is still a bit squiffy. Center Filter on order...)

Last edited:
M

mjr

Evening all,

I've been reading and absorbing great stuff on this site for ages now, thought it was about time to get involved a little further.

Here's a quickie from a recent trip up to the North of Scotland to enjoy the glorious weather, I very nearly got caught in a traffic jam, 2 coaches and 4 cars, crazy! STC, 47mm and P25+

Thanks for looking

Mat

tmh

TMH,

Ditto - lovely. First one IR?
Thanks!

Yep the first one is IR using an opaque 720nm filter, 20 second exposure...

IR film was a favourite of mine when shooting film in years past, Kodak HIR and later Efke 820 were always to be found in my camera bag. It's nice to be able to continue creating this style of images following my switch to digital...

M

mjr

Lovely shot Dan, I also like how your present your images, very nice!

Where in Sweden do you work? I've just bought a place up in the North and it's a fantastic spot to retreat too.

Here's another shot of mine from earlier in the year, South coast of England.

Mat

Don Libby

Been visiting Glacier National Park since late Monday; these were all taken this morning with the Cambo WRS/IQ160 and Schneider 35mm. First blush on the processing is on a laptop - the real work won't be until I get the files in the studio.

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Been visiting Glacier National Park since late Monday; these were all taken this morning with the Cambo WRS/IQ160 and Schneider 35mm. First blush on the processing is on a laptop - the real work won't be until I get the files in the studio.
Nice scenes. Glacier is still on my to-do list and these help encourage me to go there sooner.

Don Libby

Nice scenes. Glacier is still on my to-do list and these help encourage me to go there sooner.
Thanks Graham - I hadn't made the move to MF the last time we were here and I'm having a ball reshooting with both the RS and DF. Don't put it off come on over!

Don