The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Technical Camera Images

M

mjr

Afternoon all.

I hope life is treating everyone well.

It is extremely hot here in Iraq and i am craving the cool days at my Swedish house. Here's a quick picture taken a few months back of my log pile, I love the colours in the silver birch. I can't wait to get back!

STC, 47mm, P25+

Cheers

Mat

dchew

This time of year we are making as much inventory as possible, since the mill goes down once it freezes. We call this the 530 Pile.

Alpa STC, IQ180, SK 150mm. Stitch from 2 vertical frames.

The 150mm is fun IF I get the focus right :)
100% crop:

Last edited:

darr

Today I finally got away for some photography, but the weather was not cooperative.

Approaching Storm
Alpa Max | 43xl | P45 | Silver Efex

jotloob

Subscriber Member
Today I finally got away for some photography, but the weather was not cooperative.

Approaching Storm
Alpa Max | 43xl | P45 | Silver Efex
Great weather ! Good Image . Just blue sky would be boring .
Hopefully you have no sand in your gear . Sand once killed my ROLLEIFLEX and since then I avoid beaches .

darr

Great weather ! Good Image . Just blue sky would be boring .
Hopefully you have no sand in your gear . Sand once killed my ROLLEIFLEX and since then I avoid beaches .
Thanks Jürgen!
No sand in the camera gear, but a little with the tripod.

kuau

Workshop Member
Mount Wilson in Telluride the other day.
3 shoot pano vertical, Sinar arTec, Sinaron 135mm @ F11

Steven

PeterL

Nice - I lived in northern New Mexico for 23 years - brings back the memories of the sky and the land.

Cheers, -Peter