The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Technical Camera Images

dchew

Sunday evening. Water level on this reservoir is quite low; usually there is no way to get to this without a boat, and even then the tripod would be under water. But this year I could walk right out to the island and set up the tripod.

2-image stitch with the 150mm. This image is over 17,000 pixels wide :)

Dave

dchew

Thanks Gerald! I am not normally a glossy paper person, but I just printed this on Moab Slickrock Metallic Pearl. It looks pretty cool :)

Dave

darr

Sunday evening. Water level on this reservoir is quite low; usually there is no way to get to this without a boat, and even then the tripod would be under water. But this year I could walk right out to the island and set up the tripod.

2-image stitch with the 150mm. This image is over 17,000 pixels wide :)

Dave

Incredibly beautiful Dave!!!
:salute:

dchew

Thank you Darr and Rayyen. It was a classic storm-breakup day. I was wet and soggy from the earlier rain.

If nothing else I'm pretty good at the "be there" part of "F/8 and Be There" :)

Dave

dchew

Great shot Dan. Must have been tough to heat up those rocks in a fire and carry them out to the water so they would steam like that. :ROTFL:

Dave

gerald.d

Alpa TC, IQ180, Rodie 70HR.

Just a snap on the way home from that Burj sunset shot (MF fun thread).

2013 is going to be a very expensive year for me buying more Rodenstocks :)

stngoldberg

The Jane Pickens Theatre in Newport RI was built in 1832 as an Episcopal church and was converted to a movie theatre 93 years ago.Arca Swiss RM3DI with 43mm Scnheider lens on H4D50 back-130 second exposure