The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Technical Camera Images

jotloob

Subscriber Member
I really like that. The sky was of course why I mentioned b&w. I was wondering if there would be enough separation between the building and the clouds but there definitely is. It's a great capture; I could see the color version in a financial report and the b&w in a conference room.

Dave

Thanks Dave .
The sky is absolutely great and I was just lucky.
Here is an other one . Architect is Richard Meier , New York .
An other Rodie 4,5/28mm image . What a great lens . 9mm vertical shift ! ! !

schuster

Hasselblad ArcBody, 45mm Rodenstock, Phase One IQ160 back. Four horizontal pan captures about 10 minutes before the moon rose, and then four more horizontal pan captures after the moon had risen to where I wanted it. I used the sky of the second series of captures with the moon in it.

jctodd

Sunset over Toronto Harbour - my first day of shooting with a WRS-1200 and Rodenstock 55mm. Three shots, horizontal.

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
lucky dogs!
have a great time, hope you go up the Virgin river a few hours
I agree! Jealous but I'll be there myself in three weeks and I couldn't justify TWO trips. Show us more ... More, more ... :D
Thanks guys. It was a great time. The difficulties were 1) not a single cloud anywhere after Monday night (I left my bag in the car thinking that there was too much cloud cover. I'll never make that mistake again...) and 2) the foliage was going from green to brown with a tepid attempt at yellow. We (well, Guy and Jack) had to search the narrow side canyons to find what color we did.

Still, instead of the sweeping red mountains and clouds streaked with fire, we got intimate pictures of rocks and plants. Rather pleasant, really.

Good luck, Graham, with the weather!

Best,

Matt

Shashin

Bryan, I like the image, but there appears to be a strong green cast at my end--I calibrate my monitor. I am not sure what you are seeing. Just thought you would like to know.

jotloob

Subscriber Member
I can see a strong green cast here as well . My monitor is calibrated just a couple of days ago and I do that all 4 weeks .

Bryan Stephens

Workshop Member
Bryan, I like the image, but there appears to be a strong green cast at my end--I calibrate my monitor. I am not sure what you are seeing. Just thought you would like to know.
I have to calibrate my monitor, so you are probably more accurate than I am.

Thanks for noting this. :thumbup: