The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Technical Camera Images

here's my debut in this thread.
i like the images here a lot, and never miss a new post.

thank you guys for inspiring me :salute:

yesterday i was lucky to get what my friends would call "bad weather" :D
it gave me the chance to get rid of the distracting urban background.

Rm3di, SK43, H3D-39, some vertical Shift and LCC

Don Libby

Haven't posted here in awhile but have been checking out the wonderful images posted.

Here's the "Old Man"

Cambo WRS/IQ160 SK 35mm

Don

rga

I took another cut at the image from Pt. Lobos taken last weekend
First cut:

Second cut:

I think it's quite a bit better...
Thanks,
Bob

Alpa MAX, IQ160, 50mm Rodenstock SB34

danlindberg

The national park of Sierra Las Nieves. I never get tired of driving around these magnificent natural parks in south of Spain. This time around the whole family were floored by the flu, but one single day we managed an excursion and it resulted in a large panorama about 20km in, from the village of Monda. Going on a tight dirttrack all the way around the mountain, ending in another small white village, Istán.
The photograph you see here is a twoimage flatstich made with the Alpa MAX body, Credo 60 back and Schneider 120 lens. The original filesize is 110cm wide. I am still trying to get used to these huge, incredible raw files. I cannot stop smiling at all the possibilities with these...

Don Libby

Valley of the Gods, Utah April 2011
2-image capture WRS, SK35 XL, P45+

Decided to see what the latest upgrades to C1 and CS6 would do to this image.

And of course B&W

Don Libby

I took another cut at the image from Pt. Lobos taken last weekend
First cut:

Second cut:

I think it's quite a bit better...
Thanks,
Bob

Alpa MAX, IQ160, 50mm Rodenstock SB34
Bob - while I like both I prefer the second as there's more sky and it makes me feel as if I'm standing right there on the edge.

Great - now I need to see if I can get here next month!

Don Libby

One more to offer...

Father Crowley Point, Death Valley February 2011

WRS/P45+ and I believe it was shot with a Schneider 72 (or 120mm). 3-shot panorama reworked using C17 and CS6.

Don