The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Technical Camera Images

torger

My digital back is limited to only 30 seconds, I rarely find that to be a limitation though, and one can actually get a quite decent "long exposure" look with it. The attached shot is a snapshot I made when going home from an evening out.

SK120mm, f/11, 30 seconds, ISO50. Leaf Aptus 75, Linhof Techno.

torger, there is a way to 'stack' long exposures and get the look of a longer exposure. I'm sure if you google it, you'll find some useful formulae

torger

torger, there is a way to 'stack' long exposures and get the look of a longer exposure. I'm sure if you google it, you'll find some useful formulae
Thanks for the tip,somewhat familiar with the technique but never tried it. The black frame pause could be problematic though, I don't think it can be disabled on my aptus.

thrice

Hi Brian, nice image but please do not imbed a 7MB 24megapixel jpeg into your posts.
I'm on my desktop now but if I were browsing on my mobile it would kill me.

Here are some shots from the Grampians National Park today, all on ALPA SWA with 35XL:

The rest are here: The Grampians « AEOS Photography

thrice

Another two, these look pretty bad if you don't have a colour managed browser so my apologies to chrome users.