The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Technical Camera Images

MILESF

I've been admiring so many of the images on this thread for some time but putting off showing any of my own work. So finally, here's my first post. Taken underneath the Millennium Bridge in London, looking east towards The Shard.

Arca-Swiss Factum, Rodenstock 23mm, IQ260, Lee Big Stopper.

danlindberg

Folks....I'm back and will start posting regurlarly again. All equipment organized again and plenty of scheduled photo session....:)

This one shot a couple of hours ago in superb light.

danlindberg

Spent the whole day yesterday in the amazing rocky landscapes of Torcal in southern Spain. The location of my next one day workshop next week ;)

Altdo

IQ160 | Horseman SWD Pro IID | Rode 35mm | f/11 | 1/15th

Shot at the top of the Rolle Pass in Trentino Italy at the PODAS workshop.
The most UNFORTUNATE thing about this image is that I shot it on a loaner IQ160... so now it's mandatory that I upgrade :cry:

Last edited:
Some photos from a our recent campaign for Parums Jovoy Paris. Finally did our first full out campaign. We were very lucky to have had the opportunity to work for a company that was interested in having very different photos to represent their very unique perfumes.

No photo montage on any of the photos.

L'arbe de la connaissance :
Alpa FPS, 90HR, FPS Tilt Adapter, Multi-exposure

L'Enfant Terrible:
Alpa Max, 50HR, 17mm Tilt Adapter (x2)

Private Label:
Alpa Max, 90HR, 34mm Tilt Adapter

Psychédélique:
HandHeld Alpa FPS, 50HR, FPS Tilt Adapter

danlindberg

Great series shortpballer :)

The multiple exposure function in the FPS is sweet. I try to visualize on beforehand what will happen when I plan a multiple exposure shot. I'm getting better at 'seeing' the result but it really is a challenge. Excellent practice in understanding layered light and texture.

Swissblad

IQ160 | Horseman SWD Pro IID | Rode 35mm | f/11 | 1/15th

Shot at the top of the Rolle Pass in Trentino Italy at the PODAS workshop.
The most UNFORTUNATE thing about this image is that I shot it on a loaner IQ160... so now it's mandatory that I upgrade :cry:
Lovely image - but - what was the PODAS workshop - I see a lot of great Dolomite images on the web.

danlindberg

Same place and time as the multiple exposure a couple of posts ago from me! This one was a three image blend and instead of shooting the ground I just turned around 180 degrees and hit the valley with a nice ridge in the distance. The blending of the sky became dreamy and likeable. I cropped it to a 2:1 and the colour is made in post but the rest is, as is...

alajuela

Hi

Went to the Bund during National week here in Shanghai - Incredibly hazy - I got to the top floor of the Peace Hotel and shot this down the Bund.
Cambo RSAE / HR 40 1/125 f8 iso 200 IQ280 with LCC- this one was handheld.

After I went down to have a coffee in the lobby - saw this shot - they let me set up the tripod and took my first ever interior shot :D
Cambo RSAE / HR 70 5 degree rise and 1.5 degree tilt f11 24 sec iso 50 IQ280 with LCC