The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Technical Camera Images

yatlee

Here is the story behind.

The pictures was shot by a IQ260 on a techno with Rodenstock 32mm HR-W, 6 stops ND filter, an orange filter with day light WB, 20 sec exposure

yatlee

damn nice, do they already know when they will remove it?
i wont be making it to hk again before april/may i guess :(
No words on when they will remove it. I thought it would have been removed last week and it was still there. I plan to go there again before the end of the this week for sunrise.

dchew

Very nice Gerald! I like the blue vs yellow highlight. What was the exposure time? That doesn't look like a 100km/hr road so it must have taken some time for the car to travel that distance!

Dave

gerald.d

Very nice Gerald! I like the blue vs yellow highlight. What was the exposure time? That doesn't look like a 100km/hr road so it must have taken some time for the car to travel that distance!

Dave
Cheers - sun had just set off to the left of the shot.

This was shot on "T". Something between 30 and 40 seconds.

Pemihan

Fossil Fumaroles at Godfrey Glen, Crater Lake NP, Oregon.
Cambo WRS, Leaf Aptus-II 7, SK35XL - Two shots stitched.

jlm

Workshop Member
love the NYC work Justin, and nice retrieval on the lens shade. ever see those grating fishermen with bubble gum on a stick?

jstn

love the NYC work Justin, and nice retrieval on the lens shade. ever see those grating fishermen with bubble gum on a stick?
thanks! i live near the east river, i've seen my fair share of weird fishing

that cambo shade is incredibly durable but i should probably learn to tighten it

etrump

My humble submission to this great thread. Storm light in extreme southwest iceland.

Cambo AE, sk72L, two shot stitch

beautiful image jstn!

here's one i took the day before yesterday, while playing with my new toy - a cfv-50. :D
Austria's new highest building, located in vienna - the DC-Tower.

rm3di | sk43 | cfv-50 at iso100