The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Technical Camera Images

MARKC

Thanks Derek ! :thumbup:

I do like the B&W version here. The color version looks very saturated to me, I may take off the CPL next time...

Cheers,
Mark

Mark,

Generally I prefer black and white renditions, but in this case I think the color is stronger. Since you asked...

dchew

Anyone can tell me what plant is this?
Yat,
I'm pretty sure that is the Tesoro refinery: 22850 Wilmington Ave, Carson, CA 90745

There are several refineries there, but I think this is the one Tesoro bought from BP last year.

Dave

stngoldberg

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................

A. P. White Store (c.1876) [12]
The Provender
3883 Main Road

The store was built by Andrew Peregrine White, who lived upstairs above the store. White was a direct descendant of Peregrine White, who was born on the Mayflower and is acknowledged as the first child born to the Pilgrims in the New World. The store was a two story commercial building with a bell-cast mansard roof, cupola, and a bracketed cornice. There is a one story porch across the front and part of one side. There would often be groups of men sitting out on the stoop of this porch. For a while the building served as a post office. White also ran the mill and ice house at nearby Pittsville. This building was restored in 1982.
Stanley

jotloob

Subscriber Member
ALPA 12 TC + ALPA AAA 4,5/35mm + CFV-39 + HAIDA ND 1.8

P.S. No color cast correction required in any way for the HAIDA ND 1.8 .
LCC done in PHOCUS .

MARKC

One night in Central, Hong Kong :sleep006:

- vertical stitched... :confused:

ALPA / HASS V / LEICA S & M / PHASEONE IQ & P+

Last edited:

etrump

I'm loving the images in this thread, so impressive.

Finally got around to editing this image. There doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day. I posted a proof in the 'Fun' thread but the finished edit was so much nicer I thought I would share with my tech camera colleagues at getDPI.

Cambo AE, IQ180, HR40, four shots

awolf

I'm loving the images in this thread, so impressive.

Finally got around to editing this image. There doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day. I posted a proof in the 'Fun' thread but the finished edit was so much nicer I thought I would share with my tech camera colleagues at getDPI.

Cambo AE, IQ180, HR40, four shots

Wow!!

stngoldberg

Excellent Lobster roll (only $12.00) and a bag of potato chips thrown in for free.
If you call ahead they will steam cook any size lobster you care to purchase.
Stanley

stngoldberg

Three image stitch with 32mm Rodie and H5D50 back. Camera was only 22 feet away from this early 1800 restored colonial
Stanley