The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Technical Camera Images

dchew

Thank you Bill. I've always loved those fences ever since I was a kid visiting on vacation.

Nice image of Northern Ontario by the way. I miss Pointe Au Baril!

Dave

Wayne Fox

Workshop Member
Oneonto Gorge near Portland. a little bit of an adventure getting over the log jam. Magical place. The white highlights in the stream on the sides are from water running down the canyon walls and splashing into the stream.

Arca Swiss Rm3di with IQ180, Rodenstock 70mm, 5 sec at f/16, iso 35.

rayyen

Long time no post, very busy at work recently.

King George V Memorial Park, Western District, Hong Kong
Alpa Max - Achromatic - HRW90

Wayne Fox

Workshop Member
Metlako Falls, Columbia River Gorge near portland. Great mood with little patches of fog and light. (I hear that's pretty common around this area).

Arca Swiss Rm3di, IQ180, Rodenstock 70mm HR-W
1 sec. at f/11, iso 35

ErikKaffehr

Lovely image! Great work!

Best regards
Erik

Metlako Falls, Columbia River Gorge near portland. Great mood with little patches of fog and light. (I hear that's pretty common around this area).

Arca Swiss Rm3di, IQ180, Rodenstock 70mm HR-W
1 sec. at f/11, iso 35

Wayne Fox

Workshop Member
finally ventured into the Subway at Zion NP. I’ll admit it was the toughest hike I’ve ever been on, and being 62 and a little bulkier around the middle than I care to admit to myself it maybe wasn’t the smartest thing I’ve ever done. I did bring along a son-in-law to pack my gear ... good thing. Still can’t walk normal.

But worth it ... one of coolest places I have ever photographed. Here’s my favorite shot so far

ArcaSwiss rm3di/IQ180 back with 40mm Rodenstock HR, f/16, 8 secs at iso 35. This is a two shot stitch (back is in landscape orientation) done with shifting the back.

Last edited: