The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Technical Camera Images

Chris Valites

I was in the studio last Sunday shooting the office Vespa. Took longer to detail it than shoot it...three images merged (one base shot of the office, one each with a sunbounce left and right to add fill,) and then edited for some floorboard/wiring work. If the editing is an issue, I can take it down.

I realize that the outside is hot. I have detail there, but hey, creative license!

Cambo WRC 400 with a Schneider 43mm XL on a Credo 50

danlindberg

I'm definitely still loving the challange to make old tech work. Aptus II 5 with a two image blend. One long exposure (ND) and one short to get static parts noiseless...:)

rga

Three from Limekiln State Park, Big Sur, CA
Alpa MAX, PhaseOne IQ160

Limekiln Bench View:

Limekiln Falls:

Fire Rejuvenation:

Paul2660

One from last fall, taken in 3 stitches with a 28HR, and IQ260, iso 50 F11. Location is the Buffalo National River, upper end, Bee Bluff. Wonderful spot where the right bank is lined with Sycamore/Gum/and Maple trees, with a few Dogwoods thrown in for good measure. Loaded as an attachment, but will enlarge a bit when you click on it.

Mitch

In Borrego Springs, Ca, shooting wildflowers when I find them.

Mitch Rouse Rm3di | HR40 | IQ180 |1 deg tilt, 7mm rise | 2 frame stitch

Pemihan

Who says you can't shoot wildlife with at tech cam and with a wide angle to boot!

Western Diamondback Rattlesnake in the Sonoran Desert.
Cambo WRS-1250, IQ160, HR40.

Crop: