The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Technical Camera Images

Been a really long time as I have been making the move back to America. Finally had some time to get pull out the camera after months of not shooting.

Here is a shot from Kauai.

Handheld while in Helicopter
Alpa SWA
SK35 (no center filter)
P65+

Never just stopped on the side of the road to take a picture, but had to do it here. The light coming through the clouds was something I've never seen before. The amount of green on this island was absolutely amazing!

Alpa SWA
Alpa Rodenstock 50HR
34mm Tilt adapter with full left swing.
P65+

This one was taken on a little "island" just outside the hotel. You have to walk across shallow water to get to it. Amazing little place for photos.

Alpa SWA handheld
Alpa Schneider SK35 (no center filter)
P65+

stngoldberg

European Elm tree...this one is over 150 years old
The JPEG doesn't do the image justice. on my monitor every leaf is visible in great detail due to the Rodie 32mm on a 50 megapixel Hasselblad
Stanley

Paul2660

Sunset at Haw Creek falls, taken with a 40mm Rodenstock, CL-PL and ND 0.9 shifted 15mm L, Center and 15mm R. IQ260 iso 50.

Paul Caldwell

3 more from Hawaii.

First one is handheld at almost wide open from a helicopter.
Alpa SWA
SK35
P65+

Second Photo was handheld almost wide open walking on beach.
Alpa SWA
SK35
P65+

Last one taken on tripod of a unique one lane bridge. Had to stop and take a photo of this one.

Alpa SWA
50HR
P65+

stngoldberg

That image was taken Wednesday June 17; so the price is current. I was in Georgia recently where the price of gas was 30 cents less expensive than here in Rhode Island. My understanding is that the price has something to do with the distribution system (pipelines)
Stanley