The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Technical Camera Images

vjbelle

Today started out with a blizzard but at least the snow ceased for awhile and was able to get this shot. This is the Eliassen Rorbuer where we stayed. Its a very photographed location and the photograph has to be taken from a bridge where, today, the winds were gusting to 40mph. I completely collapsed the tripod legs and was just able to get the camera close enough to the railing to peak through the rails otherwise winds would have been too much to overcome. I took 20 shots total firing the ES from my iPhone in between gusts. Of the 20 half were very clean focus wise. This is the first and only time I have found a need for my 35XL but I'm mighty glad I had it.

Actus, 35XL, Phase 3100 1/40 f11 iso 100.

Victor

Attachments

Pelorus

Binbin,

The like button is not working for me, in any event I don't just like these...I think they are completely wonderful shots. Fantastic!! Thanks for sharing.

Pelorus.

Finally finished editing the rest of the images from the trip to Larung Gar two weeks ago, here are some more shots....

Pemihan

Thanks, IR/UV cut and red filters. Resolution on this back is out of this world (hard to see, details are so fine, they don't transfer well to JPG)
I agree. I have tested the 260 Achromatic against IQ280 and IQ3 100 and pixel count aside the resolution of the Achro IMO clearly surpasses the 80MP and 100MP. I expected it to about break even with the 80MP but didn't expect it to actually surpass the 100MP. The test (s) were done as real world shooting (landscape) with all three backs at the same time.

Pemihan

Here's a few IQ260 Achromatic images from walking around testing the back. Both shot with Cambo WRS and Rodie 40HR, IR/UV cut filter only.

stngoldberg

Bourbon Street, New Orleans...Frozen drinks of any flavor
32mm Rodie on rm3di on Phase One 100mp, Auto white balance

Stanley

Pemihan

Red Deer wallow site just next to our home. Yesterday evening 22 of them hung out right here. We found a few antlers nearby, it's that time of year.
IQ260 Achromatic, Cambo WRS, Rodie 40HR. (And no I didn't forget to take out the "dust spot" in the middle of the image, it's actually a crow in flight)

Crop of the center.

danlindberg

Just to add, the tree is for real if that isn't clear!!

Oh yes, another thing. I just noticed while doing the PP, the artist has made a mistake :bugeyes: You see the lever to switch the water on and off - well, it is in its off position :grin: and yet the girl is watering the tree....
I am thinking of trying to find the artist and make him/her aware of it :lecture:

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
The handle is pointing along the hose. Is that the off position? You can tell from the shadow. I'm not familiar with Water valves in Spain.

--Matt