The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Technical Camera Images

Wayne Fox

Workshop Member
Spent a few days in the Palouse. I really enjoy looking for compositions like this one.

Cambo Actus DB2/IQ3 100 back, Rodenstock 180HR.

Last edited:

kimyeesan

Oirase 奥入瀬渓流 - 白銀の流れ

The flow of the water is so soothing to look at...

Fujiflm GFX 50s + Cambo Actus GFX + Rodenstock APO Rodagon-N 80mm f/4

TimG

Went to Iceland for a few days, had a few moments of good conditions - my first time here, so just learning the place, I think it'll be a regular destination for me!

Cambo WRS, Phase one IQ 260, Rodenstock 32 HR,

dave.gt

Went to Iceland for a few days, had a few moments of good conditions - my first time here, so just learning the place, I think it'll be a regular destination for me!

Cambo WRS, Phase one IQ 260, Rodenstock 32 HR,

Beautiful, Tim!:toocool:

danlindberg

HOW ABOUT THAT!!!

I have almost 700 images on photobucket that I have posted HERE and nowhere else since 2008 on a free account.

Now Photobucket have cut them off overnight if I do not pay - 9 years of posting. I have utmost respect that they need/want money for their services, I have no problem with that, but in my book, that would be for NEW images with their NEW policy. Actually, I would join on the spot if they would respect our 'deal' from before and let historic images stay visable.

Oh, well, one of those things where everyone looses. I will not join them because of this action and nobody will be able to go back in time and see my images! What a pitty!

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
As a subscriber here we get unlimited storage (practically) and the images never become ransomware. Also, I know where Bob, Jack and Guy live 😁

stngoldberg

Rod Klukus, US representative for Arca Swiss, once recommended the Schneider 60 as a good wide to normal lens. I bought it and treasure it for its acuity..here it is at f8 with 2 degrees of tilt at ISO 50.
I try to take this picture every year at the Ida Lewis Yacht Club on July 4th, when they fly old glory on multiple poles.
Today is a glorious weather day with the temperature at 82 degrees and the wind at 10 knots.
Stanley

Geoff

Geoff
There surely is still much more to see. I envy you for that location.
Some folks go for treks in the mountains (urban version):

- hike in the wilderness (see uncharted areas of old industry)
- avoid dangerous wild animals (security police)
- follow creeks and rivers (railroad tracks)
- hide from watching eyes (management)
- cross rivers (RR bridges with small pathways, avoid the trains)
- visit on off hours, without crowds (go on holidays)
- find the best viewing spot (find any spot with a view)

Last edited:

dchew

From the fabulous PIGS non-workshop. SK150/IQ3100, two image stitch @18mm each way. And, thanks to Steve Hendrix for pointing me up the hill.

Dave

dave.gt

From the fabulous PIGS non-workshop. SK150/IQ3100, two image stitch @18mm each way.

Dave

Whoa, Dave! That is really cool!:)

You guys keep raising the bar, how is one to keep up with such lovely images like this? Dave, this one makes my eyes wander all around, in and out of the entire scene... excellent!

TimG

Old Harry Rocks, Dorset England,

Was bored last night, so drove down to a local(ish) spot, high July daytime temperatures usually lead to decent light the following morning, was quite pleasant afterall :)

Cambo WRS, Rodie 32, IQ260, 2x shot stitch, (10mm either side)