The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Technical Camera Images

Pemihan

Moonrise over Navajo Mountain, Arizona/Utah, 2013.
Cambo WRS, Leaf Aptus II-7, SK120 Aspheric.

Last edited:

TimG

One from Bodie Ghost town, really loved it there - wish I'd spent more time, love the authentic preserved feel to it,

IQ260, rodie 32, Lee big stopper, 0.9 hard, desaturated 50%

Kinya28

Zion Narrows 2017#1

Spent 3 days at Zion NP and explored my favorite two locations, Narrows and Subway.
It was my first multi-day photo-shooting trip with technical camera.

Though I made several mistakes (= learned) I really enjoyed my experience with Technical Camera. Look forward to learn and capture more.

Kinya

IQ3100, WRS1600, Rodie 40HR

dave.gt

Kinya,

These last two are gorgeous! The colors grab me first and then I look around.., thanks for sharing!:):):)

dave.gt

Kinya,
The geometry is the second thing that makes this image work for me as it has leading lines that lend a sense of depth. Love it..:)

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
One from Bodie Ghost town, really loved it there - wish I'd spent more time, love the authentic preserved feel to it,

IQ260, rodie 32, Lee big stopper, 0.9 hard, desaturated 50%

Honest to gosh I'm not joking here, that building in Bodie is the "Swayze" Hotel!!! Talk about a fitting name :D

dave.gt

Jack,

That is too funny!

The image is really nicely done, and now that we have a name for it, I like the image even more!:)

Kinya28

Other-worldly...mysterious beauty that leaves me with many questions. One question is how did you access this location?

Wonderful image!!!:)
Dave,

Thank you. I found this composition at a very narrow and dark part of Zion Narrows. I put on wader and water shoes and walked up Virgin river :)

Kinya

Kinya28

Zion Narrows 2017 #5

My first shot with 32HR :)

IQ3100, WRS1600, Rodie 32 HR

Kinya

Last edited:

dchew

Somebody is having an awful lot of fun!

Very nice! I have great respect for those of you who can make a wide angle sing like that. I can't and never could.

Dave

Zion Narrows 2017 #5

My first shot with 32HR :)

IQ3100, WRS1600, Rodie 32 HR

Kinya

Kinya28

Apple Park Visitor Center, Cupertino, CA

Apple just opened Apple Park Visitor Center at next to their massive Spaceship headquarter. It looks quite impressive when I visited so I drove back home (10min. drive) and grabbed my gears and take this image

IQ3-100, WRS1600, Rodie 32HR, 10mm shift up (down sensor), Stitched 10mm left and right shifted image.

Kinya