The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Technical Camera Images

drunkenspyder

Another one of the many doors to be seen in Venice.

Phase 3100, Schneider 72mm Digitar, Actus Db+ around 8mm rise. Processing in C1.

Cheers.....

Victor
I like this a lot. Reminds me of doors in Florence as well. Looking forward to going back with the tech camera.

vjbelle

This door was right next to another door in Venice that I previously posted. I would have posted it sooner but it required a little more post processing. Most of the images I took in Venice were in the Academic area which has many photo opportunities.

Phase 3100, Actus DB+ with 8mm rise, Schneider 72mm Digitar.

Victor

Attachments

MrSmith

main-AKG-8-flat-web.jpg

test shot of a prop that was never used for an editorial, A7rII Actus and a 60mm rodagon enlarger lens bought for £100 off eBay (if you shoot it at around F8 it’s almost a match for the digitars

Kinya28

San Francisco city view from Coastal Trail, Marine Headlands

This is one of my favorite location to shoot the City and Golden Gate Bridge and visited again and again but my first visit with Tech camera. Happy to see a detail of the city lights in the original file :D

IQ3100, WRS1600, 40HR, Shift down 10mm, Stitched two images (10mm shift left and right), and cropped to 2:1 aspect ratio.

Kinya

TimG

Went down to Durdle Door this morning, nice to see the sun coming through the arch!

WRS5000
IQ260
Rodie 32
Lee 6 stopper

drunkenspyder

My first field effort with a tech camera. Two images from two different mornings in Central Park this week.
Cambo WRC-400
Rodie 32
Trichromatic
The first is pre-dawn, a 2m exposure at f/22 and ISO 35.
CF000489web.jpg
This second is at f/8, 4s. Breakthrough 1.6 GND
CF000438web.jpg

Pemihan

Grand Staircase Escalante National Monument, Utah, 2013.
Cambo WRS, Leaf Aptus II-7, SK35XL

This beauty is no longer a part of GSENM but will instead be open for sale, mining, drilling etc. if the despicable decision made by Trump and his croonies to shrink the monument by half is allowed to stand.

I have explored this area extensively throughout the years and can wholehearted say if the decision is allowed to stand it will be a irreversible loss to not only US citizens but to citizens of the entire world.

Please consider supporting the lawsuits against the proclamation to shrink Grand Staircase Escalante NM by donating for instance to Grand Staircase Escalante Partners or Earthjustice:
http://gsenm.org/news/3-things-you-can-do-today.html
https://earthjustice.org/?utm_source=crm

Moderators, please remove the links above if you feel it is not suited for the forums.

drunkenspyder

Two images of the trestle bridge in Tuscaloosa, both early dawn with moonlight still a factor. One with the Trichromatic and the other with the Achro back. Both on Cambo WRS-1600, Canon TS 17mm.
2017-11-05 05.07.46000563web.jpgCF000034web.jpg

Pemihan

Grand Staircase Escalante National Monument, Utah, 2015.
Cambo WRS, IQ160, 40HR.

If Trump and his croonies gets their way this tiny dirt road will most likely be made into a paved highway bustling with giant trucks hauling coal.

Last edited:

stngoldberg

City place parking garage in West Palm Beach, Florida...nine images stitched...60mm Schneider lens with 100 mpx P1 back
Taken on an unusually cold morning for this area
Stanley

Last edited:

Pemihan

Grand Staircase Escalante National Monument, Utah, 2013.
Cambo WRS, Leaf Aptus II-7, SK35XL. Two vertical shots stitched.

This is a rare photograph of mine in color, thought I would show you the "real" colors this time rather than my normal B&W visions. Everything you see in this photograph will no longer be protected and thus open for mining ect. if Trump gets his way.

If you're a US citizen please call you Rep and urge them to say no to Chris Stewart’s bill (The Grand Staircase Escalante Enhancement Act) H.R.4558. This is a time sensitive matter as the bill will be in hearing in Washington DC on Thursday Dec. 14.
If it passes, all lawsuits challenging Trump’s action will be irrelevant.

You can read about the bill on my FB post here: https://www.facebook.com/petermisfeldt/posts/10156132432498338

I'm sorry to keep pushing this, I know the forums are not about politics, but this is really really important to me and it could potentially affects all landscape photographers who loves the wilderness in the US. Grand Staircase and Bears Ears are only the first of a long lists of Monuments to be targeted by Trump.

Again moderators please feel free to remove this and my fellow forum members please let me know if you don't want to hear more about this, no hard feelings :)

Thanks
Peter

drunkenspyder

Pete:

I’m on your side, but one of the reasons I love this forum is to escape the steady drumbeat of nastiness “out there.” Others may disagree, and I know photography has a rich heritage of speaking to issues through images, but I think you’ve made your point. Respectfully, just my two cents.

Greg

algrove

Pete:

I’m on your side, but one of the reasons I love this forum is to escape the steady drumbeat of nastiness “out there.” Others may disagree, and I know photography has a rich heritage of speaking to issues through images, but I think you’ve made your point. Respectfully, just my two cents.

Greg
+1:banghead:

Pemihan

Pete:

Greg
I hear you, I have made my point and will stick with the images for now, no worries :)

Best
Peter