The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Technical Camera Images

dchew

Last Friday I got to do one of my favorite things: start hiking early in the dark, and experience the day revealing itself during the hike.

Sunrise was a bust, but had a good time regardless. A celebration of grays.

And, I am starting to enjoy the 35xl more. 4-image focus stack in Helicon Focus.

Dave

Last edited:

cunim

Slowly building a portfolio for the Auburn. Hard in the winter, because of all the junk in the background. Oh well, PS helps.

IQ180, bit of swing, 70HR
auburnf.jpg

Attachments

bomzi

CF000803_7.jpg

Nakagin Tower, Tokyo

If I remember correctly, this is a 3 image stitch.

Arca Swiss RM3Di
Schneider 35mm Apo Digitar
Phase P45+ back

dchew

From a few years ago, the lowly IQ180. I can't remember how many stitched images with the sk150. I don't know if I have the guts to print it. At native 360 ppi it is 177" long...

Last edited:

Geoff

Schneider 60, Credo 60 on a small portable tripod, perched on a hill of mud and leaves, trying not to slide into the creek in a park near Ithaca NY....

Cornell CF006000.jpg

Geoff

Cornell greenhouses at night. Not sure if this says anything about tech cameras, or just out what happens when you have a tripod in the car at night.

Cornell 2.2018 CF006038 sml.jpg

Cornell 2.2018 CF006063 sml.jpg

drunkenspyder

Railway bridge over Ocmulgee River at sunset. This is a pretty unattractive area, overgrown with brush, and populated with really xenophobic mosquitoes and fire ants. But the sunset broke unexpectedly strong Monday evening, and then the train moved in at just that moment.

Cambo 1600 | Rodie 32 | Trichro Back | Lee SW150 w/ Polarizer & 1.2 gradient | f/7 | 10s | ISO 35

dave.gt

Railway bridge over Ocmulgee River at sunset. This is a pretty unattractive area, overgrown with brush, and populated with really xenophobic mosquitoes and fire ants. But the sunset broke unexpectedly strong Monday evening, and then the train moved in at just that moment.

Cambo 1600 | Rodie 32 | Trichro Back | Lee SW150 w/ Polarizer & 1.2 gradient | f/7 | 10s | ISO 35
Cool image!:):):) thanks for posting!

What are you doing at the Ocmulgee River? Not many people know about it... what town is this location near?