The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Technical Camera Images

Kinya28

Dogwood over Burnt Tree Trunk, Yosemite NP, CA

Another shot in Yosemite in the last weekend. Have a good weekend.

Kinya

IQ3100/ Cambo WRS1600/ SK120mm

jotloob

Subscriber Member
ALPA SWA + HRDIGARON 40mm + CFV50
My first ALPA image after a long , long pause . And . . . . . I found that I have to learn handling PHOCUS PS and LR again .

3876.01.jpg

stevenfr

When I conducted the PODAS workshop last autumn. Phase One booked out the entire canyon for the class. We could photograph wthout the hustle and bustle of a typical slot canyon. It was so peaceful and stress free.

Ah OK, I know that one :) It's actually called Water Holes Canyon and is a section of that.

Kinya28

Abandoned wooden pier, Penang, Malaysia

Visiting my favorite place, Penang Malaysia and captured my favorite abandoned wooden pier next to rural fishing village. I waited and captured at sunset but I like this blue version, under tropical cloud, over pink, sunset version.

Kinya

IQ3100/ Cambo WRS1600/ HR40mm/ 10X ND 30 sec. exposure

drunkenspyder

Not either of the Antelopes and not Waterhole Slot Canyon, all three of which I also visited on this same trip. Horseshoe Bend Slot Canyon is its own thing, not a part of Waterhole and run by a specific Navajo family. You can buy the permit for Waterhole from the same folks, but the HBSC itself is separate and only accessible through them, while Waterhole is accessible just by walking in from the parking area by the road. The link was already posted https://horseshoebendtours.com. HBSC is in fact very peaceful and stress free. Four of us had it all to ourselves for almost three hours. HIGHLY recommended.

When I conducted the PODAS workshop last autumn. Phase One booked out the entire canyon for the class. We could photograph wthout the hustle and bustle of a typical slot canyon. It was so peaceful and stress free.

Last edited:

stngoldberg

It was only 52 degrees early this morning; hence the beach was empty.
In only three weeks, space for a blanket on this Newport Beach will be at a premium; you better come early to get a spot in the car park.
However the wild roses, that grow in sand, will be past their peak!
Stanley

Schneider 60mm on Arca Swiss rm3di with 100mpx P1 back