The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Technical Camera Images

dougpeterson

Workshop Member
Toroweap Overlook, Grand Canyon, AZ, 2012.
For scale the river is 3000 feet below.

Both images: Cambo WRS, Leaf Aptus-II 5, SK35XL - two images stitched and cropped to 4x5.

Dusk

Dawn

There is a real quiet beauty here. I'm loving the muted tonal range, and the uncrowded composition.

drunkenspyder

Dune 41, Namibia Sand Sea

Cambo 400 | Trichromatic | Hasseblad 250 Superachromat | f/11 | 1/30s | ISO 35 [2 stitched vertical images]

drunkenspyder

15-frame focus stack POC using Helicon Focus. Namib Sand Sea.

Cambo 400 | Hasselblad Superachromat 250 | Trichro | f/8 | 1/40s | ISO 200

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Fall Colors
Alpa MAX + SK210 + IQ3100T

Looks like you were at the Tetons/Yellowstone maybe a week or two before me (Sept 29th through Oct 6th for me). This spot on the way up to Yellowstone had completely dropped it's leaves by my week, although the Mormon Row barns were at their peak colour.

I's always scary when you know EXACTLY where all these shots were taken :ROTFL::thumbup:

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Ok, ignore my last comment about knowing where the tripod holes were. This one is a little different because whenever I've shot from Artist's Point I've had to deal with foreground trees. Did you shoot this outside of the barriers or clone out the trees?

Yellowstone Upper Falls
Alpa Max + SK 120 + IQ3100T, 9 shots stitch

HiggsSinglet

Looks like you were at the Tetons/Yellowstone maybe a week or two before me (Sept 29th through Oct 6th for me). This spot on the way up to Yellowstone had completely dropped it's leaves by my week, although the Mormon Row barns were at their peak colour.

I's always scary when you know EXACTLY where all these shots were taken :ROTFL::thumbup:
Actually, this was just a stone throw north of Oxbow Bend. Was there 9/25 - 10/1, the color were so so around Teton 9/25-9/27, but on 9/30, Wow, a different world!!!

HiggsSinglet

Ok, ignore my last comment about knowing where the tripod holes were. This one is a little different because whenever I've shot from Artist's Point I've had to deal with foreground trees. Did you shoot this outside of the barriers or clone out the trees?
Actually no issues at all, i was on the top platform at the furthest point

Kinya28

Yukon Canada #1

Visited Yukon Canada with my good friends in last month.
Though it was more of a fun road trip than serious photography trip, I manage to capture fall season images, off course :eek:.
I haven't posted my image for a while but I will post dozen of images from Yukon in next several days, be prepared to be bored.

First two images are "Yukon River with morning Light and afternoon light". Both are taken from Dawson City Yukon, Canada.

IQ3-100
Cambo-1600
SK120mm