The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Technical Camera Images

Kinya28

Uploaded with WRONG color profile previously and reloaded.

Southwest Road trip image #15

Cholla Cactus, Superstition Mountains, Arizona

Kinya

IQ3100
Cambo WRS1600
Canon TS-E 24mm via Cambo WRS-Canon EF adapter

Attachments

Last edited:

stngoldberg

Three stitch pano in excellent light
Stanley

Riviera Hot Chicken Basket (SPICY)
Riviera Hot and breaded Chicken Tenders, “Comeback” Sauce, Beach Fries, Slice of Bread, and YOUR CHOICE of side
$8.95

Last edited:

dave.gt

Southwest Road trip image #14

Another star and moon image from Other Worldly White Pocket, Arizona

Kinya

IQ3100
Cambo WRS1600
Canon TS-E 17 mm via Cambo WRS-Canon EF adapter

Kinya,

Great body of work with the images above. Wow!:):):)
Any one of them would be welcome on my walls!!! But there are so many, how eoikd I choose?:bugeyes:

Kinya28

Southwest Road trip image #16

Hot Creek, Inyo National Forest, California

It was fortunate to have cold temperature to see steams coming up from creek, also very happy to have pink morning sky.

Kinya

IQ3100
Cambo WRS1600
Rodenstock HR40mm

Attachments

Fredrick

It was fortunate to have cold temperature to see steams coming up from creek, also very happy to have pink morning sky.

Kinya

IQ3100
Cambo WRS1600
Rodenstock HR40mm
Simply stunning!

Upon second viewing I see that you might have some dust on your sensor, in the right top corner.

dave.gt

Kinya

IQ3100
Cambo WRS1600
Rodenstock HR40mm
Whoa! :)

Oh, my, this is simply breath-taking at first sight and then I just wander around in it to see all the things going on in this image. Wonderful!:thumbup:

ejpeiker

Uploaded with WRONG color profile previously and reloaded.

Southwest Road trip image #15

Cholla Cactus, Superstition Mountains, Arizona

Kinya

IQ3100
Cambo WRS1600
Canon TS-E 24mm via Cambo WRS-Canon EF adapter
I live very close to the Superstitions, I'm trying to figure out from where you shot this as I am not familiar with this angle, could it be from the north of the mountains pointing south...???

Kinya28

EJ,

It was my first visit and not very familiar around Phoenix but see GPS coordinates and some location info in below.

Cheers,
Kinya

I live very close to the Superstitions, I'm trying to figure out from where you shot this as I am not familiar with this angle, could it be from the north of the mountains pointing south...???

Attachments

Kinya28

Southwest Road trip image #17 (The Last)

Mesquite Sand Dunes, Death Valley, California

Hiked a mile and half to find pristine sand patterns at this popular sand dunes. It was fortunate that thin clouds covered the sun to provide high intensity back lit condition in this morning.

This is the last upload from my trip to Southwest and Southern California in November 2018. Thank you for watching and encouragement.

Kinya

IQ3100
Cambo WRS1600
Rodenstock HR70mm
Focus Stacked (3 images)

Attachments

Last edited:

JohnBrew

Southwest Road trip image #17 (The Last)

Mesquite Sand Dunes, Death Valley, California

Hiked a mile and half to find pristine sand patterns at this popular sand dunes. It was fortunate that thin clouds covered the sun to provide high intensity back lit condition in this morning.

This is the last upload from my trip to Southwest and Southern California in November 2018. Thank you for watching and encouragement.

Kinya

IQ3100
Cambo WRS1600
Rodenstock HR70mm
Focus Stacked (3 images)
Actually I think you have discovered a sex object from Mars.Having been there (not Mars!) I think you achieved a wonderful composition and enjoyed good light - lucky you ��.

ejpeiker

EJ,

It was my first visit and not very familiar around Phoenix but see GPS coordinates and some location info in below.

Cheers,
Kinya
Ah OK, I understand now, it's some forepeaks to the Superstitions that you have isolated really well - love the shot!

tsjanik

Southwest Road trip image #14

Another star and moon image from Other Worldly White Pocket, Arizona

Kinya

IQ3100
Cambo WRS1600
Canon TS-E 17 mm via Cambo WRS-Canon EF adapter
What a stunning series from one trip. May I ask the exposure settings in the moon shots? I wouldn't have thought it possible to get so much detail in the Milky Way next to a full moon.

Kudos,

Tom

Kinya28

What a stunning series from one trip. May I ask the exposure settings in the moon shots? I wouldn't have thought it possible to get so much detail in the Milky Way next to a full moon.

Kudos,

Tom
Tom,

Thank you for your kind comment.

Though it looks like a full moon, it was only at 3rd day of the moon.
Exposure setting was pretty standard combination, ISO6400-F4-15sec. I often use ISO1600~3200 - f5.6 - 3~6min exposure (just for foreground) to get cleaner foreground but 3rd day crescent moon light was strong enough to capture with one shot for this, with normal night sky setting in above, even with my OLD IQ3-100.

Kinya

dchew

Kinya,
What a wonderful series. Congratulations on what looks like a very productive trip; beautiful work!
:salute:

We got a dusting of sticky snow yesterday. Two-image stitch, each image shifted 18mm. SK150, STC, IQ3100. This one processed in LR. Merry Christmas to everyone.

Ciao,
Dave