The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Technical Camera Images

onasj

Treasures of the Kitchen

Culinary Institute of America in Napa

IQ4 + Alpa 12TC + Rodi 32 HR

(Sadly, a size-reduced image of a textured wall closely resembles noise, but the actual image is quite noise-free.)

Cake Pan Wall Vertical-2000px.jpg

jotloob

Subscriber Member
My new Toy . The ALPA 12 PLUS with the last available HR ALPAGON 5,6/70mm SB17 in COPAL 0 shutter .
From now on , there will be only very few ALPA lenses with COPAL 0 shutters avaiable . So I was just lucky .
Image is a quick shot taken with iPHONE Xs .

ALPA.12.PLUS.@.1200.jpg

Kinya28

Asia Trip #8

Back alley strolling, Georgetown, Malaysia

Always enjoy strolling back alley of Georgetown, Penang. I am fortunate to capture many of these scenes but these were memorable because they were captured during my last business trip to Penang.

I am sure I will make many personal trip to this lovely location in the future.

Kinya

IQ3100/ CamboWRS1600/ HR40

Attachments

dchew

68 degrees yesterday, but back to gray and snow this weekend. I ran out quickly to capture an image for testing a whole bunch of things: C1 luminosity mask, C1 color mask, LR color masks, and Topaz Sharpen AI. This version has three steps to the masking. I tried all three options alone but couldn't get the sky dark enough without bad halos around the branches so I did it in stages: C1 layer w/ luminosity mask, C1 layer with blue color range, exported to LR, then another full brush with a blue color range mask. Still small halos appear, but I think I can tweak those away.

Two-image stitch, sk150.

Dave

Edit:
This is what I started from:

Last edited:

Kinya28

Asia Trip #9

Night market at Bangkok

Revisited the most photogenic night market in Bangkok. This is my third but first with Medium format gears. Though color of tents faded and become very popular location, I still enjoy watching the sunset from super photogenic location.

Kinya

IQ3100/ WRS1600/ HR32

Attachments

Kinya28

Asia Trip #10

Buddhas in Bangkok

Though carrying tech camera gears and tripod is not suitable for street shooting, I still enjoy strolling along a street where you can find many Buddhist supply stores and Buddha manufactures in Bangkok.

You always can find something interesting and photogenic.

Kinya

IQ3-100/ Cambo WRS1600/ SK150, HR70

Attachments

kimyeesan

In preparation for the Export EXPO in Shanghai, the gov. spending some big bucks on lighting and water truck cleaning the street 24/7 or so I presume.

Taking a test run with the M10p + Cambo Actus set. It works very well and behave almost like using the GFX except it's bit more manual and less control. I am well satisfied. The sensor is limited for what it can do compare to the MF files. But Leica color science is just so unique.

Cambo Actus + Leica M10P + Cambo Actar 24mm f/3.5

vjbelle

These Tulips turned out so well that I couldn't resist taking a few images of them. JPG does not come close to giving them justice but that's needed for presentation. Tilt is the only way that this image could have turned out this way. Stacking was out of the question and would have looked different. I know you can't tell but the tulips are all in perfect focus at 100% pixels.

50s, 72mm digitar, Actus, 3 degrees forward tilt.

Victor

Attachments

dave.gt

These Tulips turned out so well that I couldn't resist taking a few images of them. JPG does not come close to giving them justice but that's needed for presentation. Tilt is the only way that this image could have turned out this way. Stacking was out of the question and would have looked different. I know you can't tell but the tulips are all in perfect focus at 100% pixels.

50s, 72mm digitar, Actus, 3 degrees forward tilt.

Victor
WOW! That is a great image!:thumbs: