The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Technical Camera Images

dchew

I'm not the biggest fan of this building, but everyone shoots it and I had four hours to kill while my better half was taking a class across the street at the Botanical Gardens.

Warm reflected light, Zeiss 250 SA, Alpa STC, IQ3100. A bit of back fall.

Dave

stevenfr

Dave

Well done, congrats.

Steven

I'm not the biggest fan of this building, but everyone shoots it and I had four hours to kill while my better half was taking a class across the street at the Botanical Gardens.

Warm reflected light, Zeiss 250 SA, Alpa STC, IQ3100. A bit of back fall.

Dave

Kinya28

California Poppy #1

Drove through California Poppy Reserve near Lancaster after I missed wild flower opportunity at Carrizo Plain.
It was extremely windy and couldn't include flowers in extreme foreground as I wished but fortunate to have nice clouds in the sky.

Kinya

IQ3100/ WRS1600/ Rodie HR70/ Focus stacked

Attachments

dchew

Not sure the world needs another foggy image; however, it was a nice morning today. This feels like a sepia tone, but it is an untoned color image. The usual 2-image stitch 18mm each way, sk 60xl, Alpa STC, IQ3100.

Dave

Last edited:

tcdeveau

Now that I've figured out how to upload images again to GetDPI (moved to a new computer and forgot my previous export settings, oops), here's a little tech cam fun from a few weeks ago :cool:. Was doing some more test shooting with the 40mm Rodie. Alpa STC/H5D-50c back.

2-image stitch (-/+ 10mm shift, f8)
Job_0010-Pano-Edit.jpg

Big stopper, single shot, no movements (f4):
Job_0028-Edit-4.jpg

dchew

Now that I've figured out how to upload images again to GetDPI (moved to a new computer and forgot my previous export settings, oops), here's a little tech cam fun from a few weeks ago :cool:. Was doing some more test shooting with the 40mm Rodie. Alpa STC/H5D-50c back.

2-image stitch (-/+ 10mm shift, f8)
I love it when a lens finds a good home!
:cool:

Dave

DrPaul

This is from Green Cay Wildlife Preserve in Delray Beach, Florida
IQ4-150, Achromatic, 715nm, f10, 1/30",ISO 200.
Cambo 1600, Rodenstock 90mm20190411_green_cay_0007.jpg

Kinya28

California Poppy #3

Thought I uploaded this image for a while ago but realized I didn't. Thus a bit of off timing image but last California Poppy image in 2019.

Kinya

IQ3100/ WRS1600/ Rodie HR70

Attachments

Kinya28

Asia Trip May 2019 #1

Visited one of my favorite locations, Mishaka pond, Nagano, Japan.
I've been visiting many times and found different characters, depending on the seasons and weather conditions.
Found finesse and intricate early spring characters in this visit. I have another image with almost perfect reflection but I end up liking the one with some level of ripples on the water as shown in here.

Kinya

IQ3100/ WRS1600/ SK120-shift left and right a bit

Attachments

Smoothjazz

Kinya,

Beautiful as always!

Thanks for sharing.

Asia Trip May 2019 #1

Visited one of my favorite locations, Mishaka pond, Nagano, Japan.
I've been visiting many times and found different characters, depending on the seasons and weather conditions.
Found finesse and intricate early spring characters in this visit. I have another image with almost perfect reflection but I end up liking the one with some level of ripples on the water as shown in here.

Kinya

IQ3100/ WRS1600/ SK120-shift left and right a bit

4*Paul

I found this beautiful glade in the far North of Scotland last week. I've never had much success with woodland photography and I'm still a bit too close to this one to be able to judge whether I will still like it when the memory of the location fades, but it does make a nice print.
There are bluebells in the foreground, primroses on the bank and the backdrop is a rock face - which made it much easier to isolate the subject.
Just a lovely place to take one’s time with a Technical Camera.
Taken with an Alpa STC, IQ3 100 SK APO Helvetar 60mm XL. 1/25th at f11, ISO 100.

19-05-11CF009618 1.jpg

Last edited: