The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Technical Camera Images

drunkenspyder

This is another image from my visit to various slot canyons, including the morning in Horseshoe Bend Slot Canyon [known to some as Secret Canyon], where a couple of us had the place to ourselves while our guide played her flute. Serene. Similar to one I posted last year, this one has slightly better shadow detail and different highlights.

CF003692-FrameShop_1.jpg

Cambo 1600 | Trichromatic | Rodie 23 | f/11 | 25s | ISO 35

PSon

Hammond, Many photographers had took photos of this location, but I love this one from you since the flare has a reminiscence of an early sunrise. I have heard folks complained about the Rodenstock lens flare, however, I always love its flare characteristic like the one shown in this beautiful photograph. Thank you for sharing.

drunkenspyder

Thanks much for the good words! Enjoyed your Golden Gate shots.
Hammond, Many photographers had took photos of this location, but I love this one from you since the flare has a reminiscence of an early sunrise. I have heard folks complained about the Rodenstock lens flare, however, I always love its flare characteristic like the one shown in this beautiful photograph. Thank you for sharing.

dchew

Street life tech cam images. I love it.
Yeah, the ultimate stealth cam...? Back at the beginning of this thread, Woody Campbell has a bunch of hand-held images with his Alpa and and a CCD sensor. Really neat stuff.

Just realized I am still using the same camera I was using on page 1. Eight years and no end in sight.
:thumbup:

Dave