The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Technical Camera Images

drunkenspyder

Yeah, the ultimate stealth cam...? Back at the beginning of this thread, Woody Campbell has a bunch of hand-held images with his Alpa and and a CCD sensor. Really neat stuff.

Just realized I am still using the same camera I was using on page 1. Eight years and no end in sight.
:thumbup:

Dave
Very cool.

Kinya28

Asia Trip May 2019 #6

Wat Umong, Chiang Mai, Thailand, Umong (Thai)=Tunnel (English)

It was fortunate that monk unexpectedly appeared and started praying at the other side of tunnel while I was setting up my camera to capture a beauty of this tunnel.

Kinya

IQ3100/ WRS1600/ HR40

Attachments

dchew

Day three; I couldn't get the streams to stop streaming through my head. Sk90 f/4.5 apo-digitar, back rise. 0.4 seconds @ f/13.

Dave

Last edited:

onasj

San Francisco, Mission district.
Alpa TC + IQ4 + Alpa Rodenstock 50 HR @ f/8 + horizontal tilt to keep the entire wall in focus. Part of my quest to use medium format technical cameras for street photography.

Sipping by the Murals and Pigeon.3-tiny2.jpg

Last edited:

PSon

San Francisco, Mission district.
Alpa TC + Alpa Rodenstock 50 HR @ f/8 + horizontal tilt to keep the entire wall in focus. Part of my quest to use medium format technical cameras for street photography.
Onasj, you executed very well and the effort showed in your great result.

PSon

Alpa STC | Phase One IQ3100 | SK Apo-Digitar 47mm F5.6 XL at F8 and 12 seconds | Dan Lindberg’s digital frame

Last edited:

DrPaul

This is from Viera Wildlife Preserve in Viera, Florida
IQ4-150 Achromatic 715nm. f10, 1/160",ISO200
Cambo 1600, Rodenstock 40mm,Paulsimonphotography.net20190417_viera_new_lenses_0001.jpg

Kinya28

Asia Trip May 2019 #7

Wat Susan Dok, Chiang Mai, Thailand

It was quite a contrast from style of Buddha statues in Japan but I kind of like this shinny golden Buddha in super colorful (psychedelic?) setting.

Kinya

IQ3100/ WRS1600/ HR32 (Shift a bit, wish I can shift more with IQ4-150:))

Attachments

dchew

Day four. The usual parking lot view with a bit of playful desaturation.

sk150 w/ back fall.

Dave

danlindberg

If you notice my digital frame above is similar to Dan Lindberg, this is because it is his frame. I would like to thank Dan for his kind help. I have always love his photos but also the framing as well.
Thank you Pson! Appreciate your kind words.