The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Technical Camera Images

dougpeterson

Workshop Member
Thanks Doug, I did the LCC, I think somehow I did not do it correctly in Capture One Pro. I will try again and see if I can figure it out.
:thumbup:

Also, an incredibly minor note: only intended to help (not to be a pedant)... you probably meant "mm" not "degrees". Shift/rise/fall are measured in distance while tilt/swing are measured in degrees. Obviously not a meaningful error; I only point it out since the kit is new to you and you might be, for example, googling for information or writing to your dealer for support, and the correct terminology can help toward that end.

dchew

Found this from the Bluff Pigs a few years ago. sk150mm. No movements that I can remember...
Edit: totally forgot - two image horizontal stitch w/back in portrait, 18mm each way

Dave

Last edited:

dchew

A bit premature, but I can't wait for Fall. Looks like it might come earlier this year. Sk150, two-image horizontal stitch 18mm each way.

Dave

Last edited:

Kinya28

Asia Trip September 2019
Colorful and nostalgic Hanoi #1

Quite a change of subject and location from last couple months. I am visiting Asia and my first stop is at Hanoi, Vietnam.
This is my first visit to this incense manufacturing village near Hanoi and captured a colorful local life. The local told me I should visit in the morning so that I can find more bunches of incense on the ground (drying) in the morning. I found a reason to visit here again.

P1 IQ4-150, Cambo WRS-1600, Rodenstock HR40mm, f11

Kinya

Attachments

Greg Haag

Had too many people dear to me ravaged by this disease, I am grateful we now have this cancer center.

P1 IQ3-100, Cambo WRS-1600, Rodenstock HR32mm, f11, Shift 10mm

Cancer Center 3.jpg

Kinya28

Asia Trip September 2019
Colorful and nostalgic Hanoi #2

Another images from incense manufacturing village. Two different types of incense with two different method of drying.
Although my first visit to here was short, I found good photography opportunities in the future at here. Not just colorful, you can find interesting shapes and patterns in local life scenes.

P1 IQ4-150, Cambo WRS-1600, Rodenstock HR40mm, f11, Focus stacked

Kinya

Attachments

Last edited:

Kinya28

Asia Trip September 2019
Colorful and nostalgic Hanoi #3

This is an indoor incense manufacturing scene. This lady is making a spiral shape incense in this house. I was fascinated by a combination of colors and shapes of walls, doors, and floors at this place.
This became my favorite image from this location.

P1 IQ4-150, Cambo WRS-1600, Rodenstock HR40mm, f11, Focus stacked

Kinya

Attachments

Kinya28

Asia Trip September 2019
Colorful and nostalgic Hanoi #4

I found this flower market on the way to our factory. They were already closed when I passed by around 8am.
So I visited around 5:30am, 30 minutes before sunrise, in the weekend. Surprisingly, they started cleaning up around 6am and close most of the shops at 6:30am. I guess they can't keep business when the sun start hitting to the flowers. Fortunately, not so crowded and I could manage to set up tripod quickly and capture.

P1 IQ4-150, Cambo WRS-1600, Rodenstock HR70mm, f11

Kinya

Attachments

alistairsimmons

Parliament Hill, London

XT IQ4 150MP with Rodenstock XT-HR 32mm, ISO 800, 1/15s Frame Averaged across 5 minutes, f/11. Shadows pushed about 3 stops in Capture One. X -5mm/ Y -2mm

Last edited:

stngoldberg

Sanctuary of Touro synagogue...Arca Swiss rm3di with 32mm Rodenstock lens on front and Phase One IQ3 100 on rear. Shutter was at one second, aperture was at f11 with 1 degree of tilt.
Three Elinchrom large umbrellas on a RX1100 battery kit were used to light the area.
Stanley

Attachments

Greg Haag

I found myself within 3 hours of Great Smoky Mountain NP day before yesterday, so I took a 6 hour diversion just to be at Newfound Gap at sunrise. There is some color starting to show, as you can see from the second image,

P1 IQ3-100, Cambo WRS-1600, Rodenstock HR32mm

Newfound Gap Sundrise.jpg

Trees.jpg

dave.gt

Beautiful!:thumbup:

Thanks for inspiring me, Greg, I now have an idea to work on since we will be in the Smokies in October! No need to wait until then thanks to this first Fall foliage report!:):):)

Greg Haag

Beautiful!:thumbup:

Thanks for inspiring me, Greg, I now have an idea to work on since we will be in the Smokies in October! No need to wait until then thanks to this first Fall foliage report!:):):)
Dave, I think the extra 3 weeks will make a big difference in the fall color. I hope you and your wife have a great trip, happy anniversary!

Greg Haag

The clouds rolled in so I gave up on the grand vista's and found this pathway somewhere in the Great Smoky Mountain NP.

P1 IQ3-100, Cambo WRS-1600, Rodenstock HR32mm

Pathway.jpg

dchew

Had to explain to Mr. State Trooper why I was pulled over. He said, "Well, at least you didn't try to take the photo while you were driving!"

The crazy stuff they must see every day...

sk90, about 8mm back rise.

Dave

dchew

Same location as the image a few posts ago, but the light on this visit made me feel b&w.

sk150, two-image stitch cropped to about 15mm shift each way. My first experiment with toning inside Capture One.

Dave