The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Technical Camera Images

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Sk60xl, a little tilt, a little wind and a lot of patience.

Dave
Ferns are tricky buggers ... just when you think that they’ve stopped moving in the wind they’ll start up mid exposure. I’ve taken 30 images before of the same scene to get a “perfect” still fern group - in the end I had to blend exposures to get sharpness/still across the shot. The worst thing, it wasn’t that great an image in the end anyway :facesmack::ROTFL:

But it was shot on an Alpa :thumbup:

Alpa STC, SK72 I think (otherwise it was 32HR) + tilt, IQ260 and the patience of Job ...

Greg Haag

Everyday I pass by here on my way to work and think this would make a nice photograph, well today I took action.

P1 IQ3-100, Cambo WRS-1600, Rodenstock HR32mm, f11

Cross.jpg

Greg Haag

So my 94 year old grandmother played cards with her friends in the morning, drove herself here that afternoon and died 2 weeks later. I hope that my health, mobility and longevity are similar to hers. (Processed and posted from my laptop, seems to have a magenta cast that I am having a hard time correcting)

P1 IQ3-100, Cambo WRS-1600, Rodenstock HR32mm, f11

NEA.jpg

Last edited:

Kinya28

Asia Trip September 2019
Colorful and nostalgic Hanoi #5

I managed to capture a few but, as you know, capturing lively flower market scenes are not suitable for tech-camera with tripod. I can bring my Sony 35mm or XF to make a handheld shot but too heavy to carry two systems for most of my trip. Time to consider XT?

P1 IQ4-150, Cambo WRS-1600, Rodenstock HR70mm, f5.6

Kinya

Attachments

Shashin

Ferns are tricky buggers ... just when you think that they’ve stopped moving in the wind they’ll start up mid exposure. I’ve taken 30 images before of the same scene to get a “perfect” still fern group - in the end I had to blend exposures to get sharpness/still across the shot. The worst thing, it wasn’t that great an image in the end anyway :facesmack::ROTFL:
Embrace the shake. If you can't beat them, join them. Why speak reason when you can rhyme...

Kinya28

Asia Trip September 2019
Colorful and nostalgic Hanoi #7

Fully loaded bikes and tricycles started leaving market at closing hour, around 7am.
This is the last set of image from my trip to Asia in September 2019.

P1 IQ4-150, Cambo WRS-1600, Rodenstock HR70mm, f11

Kinya

Attachments

dchew

I was rust hunting today. We have countless old wells here in Northeast Ohio, most of them long out of production.

Rust image; I had to shoot through the fence to get the framing right, so had to use 7mm back rise with the sk90:

Zooming into certain parts feels like one of those endless Mandelbrot youtube videos

Dave

dave.gt

Wow! That is beautiful, Son!!! Perfect!:thumbs:

The composition and colors are striking. Did I say wow!?????:)

Last edited:

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Echo Lake, Tyson, VT

Cambo Actus DB, IQ4 150, Rodie 70HR 1s f/11 ISO 50
C1 Pro 12 (Lots of opportunity I hope to improve from the raw processing)

Pemihan

Ok guys, time for some B&W.

Here's an image from a series I'm working on about the many thousand ancient Burial Mounds we have here in Denmark.

Cambo WRS, Rodie 40HR, IQ3 100 Achromatic.