The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Technical Camera Images

dchew

First shots and quick test of my newly acquired SK120 ASPH
John,
I noticed some of the people look blurry. You better send it back. Or better yet, send it to me; I will make do with a faulty lens like that.

Jealous Dave

:scry:

Geoff

Indiana a few years back...

Indiana 6.2012 012 sml.jpg

and this one stitched. Has some color shifting in sky, before learning about LCC.

T Indiana Pano 7 color sml copy.jpg

Last edited:

alajuela

It's Gonna Rain

Good morning

This is also posted in "Fun with Achromatic IQ4150 Images""

Handheld
Phase XT IQ4150 Achro
Rodi 32mm 1/500, f5.6, iso320

Thanks

Phil

Pemihan

Overlooking Lee's Ferry and Marble Canyon, Arizona, 2015.
Cambo WRS, IQ160, SK120Asph.

You can single out trees on the North Rim of Grand Canyon in the background which is roughly 95 miles away! The SK120Asph is that good!

Pemihan

Another one Overlooking Lee's Ferry and Marble Canyon, Arizona, 2015. This one with the Rodie 40HR.
Cambo WRS, IQ160, 40HR.

Pemihan

Bates Well Ranch, Organ Pipe Cactus NM, Arizona, 2019.
Cambo WRS, 100 Achro, 40HR.

Last edited:

Kinya28

Kyoto Fall Scenes 2019 #9

These are actually not taken in Kyoto, I drove down couple hours to Obara, Aichi-prefecture near Nagoya.
It is very unusual and first time to witness cherry blossoms in late fall. You can see a mix of fall colors (red and yellow leaves) and cherry blossoms (pink flowers) at the same time.

Kinya

P1 IQ4150, XF, SK150mm, Frame Averaging 60 sec for second image

Attachments