The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Technical Camera Images

stngoldberg

Three image stitch shot while standing on the edge of a cliff on a very windy day. One would think that after being around for 80 plus years, I would know better; but I couldn’t resist
Stanley
Phase One IQ1-100 on a Arca Swiss rm3di looking through a Schneider 120 mm lens At f8.

Attachments

jotloob

Subscriber Member
Three image stitch shot while standing on the edge of a cliff on a very windy day. One would think that after being around for 80 plus years, I would know better; but I couldn’t resist
Stanley
Phase One IQ1-100 on a Arca Swiss rm3di looking through a Schneider 120 mm lens At f8.
Stanley
That is a very nice image . I just try to figure out how you have stitched and how you reworked the image . I assume there was a timelapse of a couple of seconds between the shots .

stngoldberg

In this case, I just stitched together all the information in each image because I liked the drama created by the churn of the waves.
Sometimes though I paint out some parts of each image before stitching. I hope that answers your question.
Stanley

PSon

2019-12-04, Factum + IQ3100-M645 + Rodenstock HR Digaron-W 32mm at F11, 1 degree tilt

2020-06-26, Factum + IQ3100-H645 + Rodenstock HR Digaron-W 32mm at F11, 1 degree tilt