The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Will you talk Hasselblad with me (H4D)?

Hey Guys,

I've read, and confirmed with the author of an online subscription site for camera and lens reviews that H4D HC lens( HCD 28/4 & HC 100mm f/2.2) suffers from softness especially on 50MP or above
you can name him : Diglloyd , I read the same thing on his website

pophoto

Hi Erick and Jeff,
Firstly :p, secondly I said I'm not qualified to judge, I'll let you guys be the judge of it. :)
As with anything there are always quality issues, I just wanted to know if it was a common thing with Hasselblads and its lenses. I'm glad I've asked users here to confirm my thoughts, not so much his complete finding, but rather it wasn't the only opinion of Hass and also want to know more about using the H4D coming from 35mm with what I do with my camera. As you know it is serious investment for anyone, and especially because it's a passionate hobby of mine and not a business. So just efforts to better educate myself.

Again, thank you for my grade skool questions :)